Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Again, Newsome is bending because we threatened to take our support away, not because of unconditional support yall give Dems. He is SUPPOSED to cater to his base, so him actually doing it suggests our rebellious approach works better than yall doormat approach

A nigga aint just anti voting for the hell of it, I've been advocating to vote for SOMETHING and not nothing like we have been

So guess who will voting democrat if they finally offer something tangible? Me. Its that simple.
Make sure you get down on whichever nigga knees you cosplaying as that day and give thanks when it happens

Don't be an ungrateful revolutionary or whatever

Credit where its due, the pro-black/afrocentric crowd is a big reason why reparations is even a topic of discussion.
☝🏽 a harsh reality for the plantation minded...

Not to disregard the rest of ya post, its the same sentiment as Inori's...you've always been a lot more receptive to pro black messages than the rest, so i ain't gone hold you

How cali calculating who gets their reps?
Idk how they figured the numbers... It's a multi trillion dollar debt that they've broken down into 200 K per

Its also lineage based, so only black Americans who can trace back to American chattel slavery are eligible. And thats great because It won't muddy the waters with false "im black too" claims. After we get ours then we'll assist other lineages to use the same template. You're Jamaican correct? Yall can use our precedent to holla at England, haiti hits up france and so forth...

Its also lineage based, so only black Americans who can trace back to American chattel slavery are eligible
Still doesn't answer the how.
People gotta show up with 23 & me certificates or what?
Proof of how long they've been living in Cali also? What about the people that used to live there and moved?

Yall can use our precedent to holla at England, haiti hits up france and so forth...
None of this is new slime, other nations been making noise. Would be dope if any of the diaspora gets what they're owed.

Still doesn't answer the how.
People gotta show up with 23 & me certificates or what?
Proof of how long they've been living in Cali also? What about the people that used to live there and moved?

None of this is new slime, other nations been making noise. Would be dope if any of the diaspora gets what they're owed.
I'm not clear on proof of residence yet but as far as proof of blackness Its suggested that you have to be able to trace your lineage back to the 1860 census and/or Your birth certificate and recent census all check the black box going back at least 10 years. The residential side will be the easy part

All these other nations follow American lead, once we in Cali set the precedent shit's changing for the Diaspora

My thing about the lineage tracing a lot of folks did not have paper work.

personally I’ve seen that used as an excuse by white folks but in my eyes they had no issue letting people know who was black and who wasn’t. As long as it works. Don’t see how dis had anything to do with it

That Cali reparations plan looks like a trap.

They started out fine but the more details that leak out, the more you start to notice that the damn liberal minded Black folks fucked with the movement.

The issue with state-based reparations programs is that they are only addressing specific harms.

Like you see California reparations task force trying to determine what is owed for housing discrimination, mass incarceration, and land theft. They are not talking about reparations for slavery. Slavery caused housing discrimination, mass incarceration and land theft.

Which means, the definitions of who are eligible is up for interpretation nationally. Who is Black American is up for interpretation. Who is an African American is up for interpretation. They poked holes in their own argument because every single Black person in America can claim they were discriminated against at some point in American history, not everyone can say their ancestors were enslaved on American soil.

This isn't gonna work on a federal level, this isn't even gonna work on an international level.

Reparations is supposed to be for slavery and the descendants of American slavery, point blank.

So yeah, don't get excited about these reparation plans because it's been hijacked by people who were not part of the new 2015 push for it.

The people that were part of the push and laid out the argument for it are pissed because this shit is wrong.

The task force must determine when each harm began and ended and who should be eligible for monetary compensation in those areas. For example, the group could choose to limit cash compensation to people incarcerated between 1970 — when more people started being imprisoned for drug-related crimes — to the present. Or they could choose to compensate everyone who lived in over-policed Black neighborhoods, even if they were not themselves arrested.

-----

Above shit is dumb. No serious reparations advocate for any group would even think of some shit like this. Not even academics that study reparations think like this.

Last edited:
Dunno why people look at democrats as some monolith lol, I can point out right wing democrats that were republicans not to long ago but since they got a D next to their name all is forgiven.

supporting policies and individuals who can get those policies passed > than supporting the whole party by default.

Last edited:
That Cali reparations plan looks like a trap.

They started out fine but the more details that leak out, the more you start to notice that the damn liberal minded Black folks fucked with the movement.

The issue with state-based reparations programs is that they are only addressing specific harms.

Like you see California reparations task force trying to determine what is owed for housing discrimination, mass incarceration, and land theft. They are not talking about reparations for slavery. Slavery caused housing discrimination, mass incarceration and land theft.

Which means, the definitions of who are eligible is up for interpretation nationally. Who is Black American is up for interpretation. Who is an African American is up for interpretation. They poked holes in their own argument because every single Black person in America can claim they were discriminated against at some point in American history, not everyone can say their ancestors were enslaved on American soil.

This isn't gonna work on a federal level, this isn't even gonna work on an international level.

Reparations is supposed to be for slavery and the descendants of American slavery, point blank.

So yeah, don't get excited about these reparation plans because it's been hijacked by people who were not part of the new 2015 push for it.

The people that were part of the push and laid out the argument for it are pissed because this shit is wrong.

The task force must determine when each harm began and ended and who should be eligible for monetary compensation in those areas. For example, the group could choose to limit cash compensation to people incarcerated between 1970 — when more people started being imprisoned for drug-related crimes — to the present. Or they could choose to compensate everyone who lived in over-policed Black neighborhoods, even if they were not themselves arrested.

-----

Above shit is dumb. No serious reparations advocate for any group would even think of some shit like this. Not even academics that study reparations think like this.
Shit will be hijacked like every other black movement. Hopefully not but when chet Hanks finds a way to collect niggaz gonna be pissed.

Shit will be hijacked like every other black movement. Hopefully not but when chet Hanks finds a way to collect niggaz gonna be pissed.

Bruh, it's even worse.

They got this weird ass Nigerian-American intellectuals like Olúfémi O. Táíwò’ saying that reparations for slavery should be given to the entire fucking diaspora as climate change and colonialism redress. Because according to these weirdos, slavery caused climate change and colonialism, so we gotta use the money not to make descendants of slaves whole, but remake the whole world.

So the descendants of motherfuckers that sold slaves to crackers want reparations for shit that their forefathers did and was proud of.

That's like Germans asking for reparations for WW2 because not all of them were Nazis and they suffered under Hitler too.

I can tolerate random ass Chet Hanks type crackers getting reparations for 1 distant grandparent that was a slave vs. the entire diaspora and anybody that is brown when half of them motherfuckers were slave traders and/or never was enslaved, if it came down to it.

This motherfucker wrote a whole book. This is why I hate liberals mayne. Black liberals and blue checks can't be trusted at all.

Reparations for slavery have become a reinvigorated topic for public debate over the last decade. Most theorizing about reparations treats it as a social justice project—either rooted in reconciliatory justice focused on making amends in the present, or they focus on the past, emphasizing restitution for historical wrongs. Taiwo will argue that neither approach is optimal, and advances a different case for reparations: one rooted in a hopeful future that tackles the issue of climate change head on, with distributive justice at its core. This "constructive" view argues that reparations should be seen as a future-oriented project engaged in building a better social order, and that the costs of building a more equitable world should be distributed more to those who have inherited the moral liabilities of past injustices.

Last edited:
I hope reparations happens, and applaud those on the front lines fighting for it. If anyone here knows of a legit, vetted organization actively fighting for it please post them up.

@Disanthrope , for all you talk, I expect you to reply without hesitation.

I don’t think reparations will happen, at least not adequately, so in the meantime we need to figure out how to milk these systems for all they’re worth. We need to live in reality and not in dreams. Hope for the best but expect the worst type shit. That’s what I’m doing anyway.

The United States government will NEVER pay out reparations. Not on a state,local,federal level.

Nobody wants to hear this, but without including Hispanics and other racists it will never be taken serious. I don’t care who supports what study or who supports correcting the original sin.

If you’re not willing to accept moving forward as an American and not an African American they won’t touch it.

Asheville, North Carolina, literally unanimously passed a reparations bill in 2020.

The measure was unanimously approved by the Asheville City Council on Tuesday night, but it stopped short of stipulating direct payments, which are usually associated with reparations. City leaders said their goal was to help create generational wealth for Black people, who have been hurt by income, educational and health care disparities.
The city, which is in Western North Carolina and has about 93,000 residents, also apologized for its participation in and sanctioning of slavery, as well as other historical injustices perpetrated against Black people, who make up about 12 percent of the city’s population.

Providence, Rhode Island passed a reparations bill.

Providence Mayor Jorge Elorza approved the $10 million budget plan in early November, prompting the launch of the program days later. It was the result of more than two years of work by city leaders, activists and scholars, the city said. Some of those efforts included the creation of a commission to study the issue of racial inequity and reparations, the publication of a 194-page report detailing how people of color have been harmed by the city and their institutions for more than four centuries and a report outlining 11 major areas the city could address to level the playing field between White people and residents of color in Providence.

There are reparations bills all over the place since 2015 because politicians and US government WANT to solve the issue of having descendants of slaves in this country.

The issue we have is a persistent pessimistic false antagonistic attitude towards the US government and our lineage that prevent us from recognizing the truth:

"Nobody wants to do this for us."

"The government won't do this for us."

"We need allies, we need non-White POC."

"We need to be Pan-Africanists and rediscover our culture."

The truth, since emancipation until the end of the Crack Era, there was a long protracted war on us and we fucking loss. The Civil Rights Bill of 1965 was a fucking treaty, they assassinated all our leaders that wouldn't comply and locked up most of the young fighting age Black men. They gave us Crack, guns, BET, Hip Hop, sports, Obama, and BLM so we won't ever raise up again and threaten power because now motherfuckers are confused.

That's what happened, nobody wants to admit it.

Reparations is the final act of the treaty, since they now know for sure, that we will never ever threaten American imperialism or militarism, ever again. There will never be another Malcolm X, Martin Luther King or a Black Panther Party, Fannie Lou Hamer or Elaine Brown. That spirit and level of political consciousness is gone.

Black folks need to wake up and sit down at the table like men and women and hammer out the details our surrender to our benefit instead of thinking there's another way out of this because there isn't.

There's only federal level national reparations for slavery. That's our only option.

Do you know what pandering means? Do you understand how offensive pandering can be?

lol You just hate Kamala, and I get that.

More than African Americans eat Soul Food and know about the associated traditions. One of the little competition shows on Food Network had the contestants preparing new years dishes using collards and black eyed peas as mandatory ingredients. Acknowledging the cultures and traditions of others isn't automatically pandering. That said, it's Kamala "I used to smoke a lil weed in college but then did everything I could to lock people up forever for doing the same thing when I became a DA" Harris and her husband, so...

For the record, i hate kamala for personal reasons as well as political reasons. I said this on here plenty of times. She personally tried to lock up my friend Denise, a single mother, for first offense white collar crime. She was pushing for mad years, Denise ended up with probation...

Back