Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Bruh, quit with the name calling. You had 2 females fighting your battles this time last year. Cuz your bitchass had ZERO heart to stand up to Infamous114.
So, we're in the politics thread right?

Why are you coming at me protect a bedwench who said she won't do anything for black people? It's because you're a coon.

And you're a liar because the whole thing was about me checking Infamous but he abused his mod power to win.

See, i stand for something unlike you. You're Cowardly Internet trolling coon who protects anti black politicians

and would never talk to me like this in person. Im 6'1 225 and I'd knock you the fuck out on god, but lets stick to the topic

Ruffle? Cape? lmao what are you even talking about.

Your initial post made it sound like you were calling one person out then when I asked you to clarify you say you're talking bout two people....oh well, if you say so
Oh ok. I assumed you were caping for the anti black democrats because that's what people here do with all their heart

Oh ok. I assumed you were caping for the anti black democrats because that's what people here do with all their heart
You been on here long enough to know who capes for who and who and so forth. Even if you don't remember, you remember.

So, we're in the politics thread right?

Why are you coming at me protect a bedwench who said she won't do anything for black people? It's because you're a coon.

And you're a liar because the whole thing was about me checking Infamous but he abused his mod power to win.

See, i stand for something unlike you. You're Cowardly Internet trolling coon who protects anti black politicians

and would never talk to me like this in person. Im 6'1 225 and I'd knock you the fuck out on god, but lets stick to the topic

You stalking bitchass nigga, you @ me.

Could've took your wack and kept moving faggot. But you didn't.

Do you really want the mods involved. To expose your bullshitting ass yet again.
Let's talk about what I got exposed for boy

I'm a self made hundred thousandaire who hasn't had a 9 to 5 since 2009 while you're probably at work right now...

I was a manager to rappers and seeing the world on other people's dime

A basic mediocre coon like you can't relate to any of that. You're a not a winner, you're a minion

1aa1blank.jpg

First.....

spiderman-funny.gif
....don't nobody believe your bullshit nigga.

Better kick that shit to your only believers in Race and Royal.

Second I notice your bitchass dodged the question bout the mods.
A nigga like you (and hellczar) has never accomplished shit in life so of course you can't believe in being self made. You're a cog for life. Look that word up, stupid.

Now how is this conversation about mods but it's supposed to be about Democrats? Control your deflections

Back