Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

View attachment 1285722

That's the fucking problem bruh.

Why else do you think the migrant crisis is as bad as it is now?

You do know that Mexico is an asylum country right?

So, if someone's really seeking........."asylum".........they should stay in the first asylum country they can get to.

Problem is, they know they can't get over on Mexico like they could in the U.S.......so they try to make it to the states instead of staying there.

Therefore, it's not really about true asylum at all.

They're just trying to get to where they're gonna get the most benefits.

Basically, they know that in Mexico they're going to be treated like a second-class citizen.

Mexico's not going to prioritize them over their own people..........or even give them the same level of benefits.

Bruh, I get what asylum. My problem is you're making it seem like Biden changed some rule and then illegals started flooding in because they knew they could claim asylum. What I'm saying is that they were coming in anyway The primary difference with Trump and Biden is that when they were caught, he treated them like criminals and Biden isn't. You can say Biden is wrong, but it's a lie to act like Biden's policy is the reason there are a ton of illegals in the country now. There have always been a ton of them coming. Not to mention that some of Trump's actions caused an uptick in migrant activity. Remember how Trump tried to intervene in the elections of a couple South American countries, which led to violent unrest in those countries. Big surprise, the following years they saw a lot more people from those countries at our border trying to get in.

And once again, if you really cared about the crisis at the border, you should be supporting Biden since he's the one that pushed the strictest border security policy in the nation's history. It was the Trump allied Reps that killed that bill. So you can't say that Trump is better on this issue when he's already demonstrated that he will sabotage any progress if it serves him personally.

Bruh, I get what asylum. My problem is you're making it seem like Biden changed some rule and then illegals started flooding in because they knew they could claim asylum. What I'm saying is that they were coming in anyway The primary difference with Trump and Biden is that when they were caught, he treated them like criminals and Biden isn't. You can say Biden is wrong, but it's a lie to act like Biden's policy is the reason there are a ton of illegals in the country now. There have always been a ton of them coming. Not to mention that some of Trump's actions caused an uptick in migrant activity. Remember how Trump tried to intervene in the elections of a couple South American countries, which led to violent unrest in those countries. Big surprise, the following years they saw a lot more people from those countries at our border trying to get in.

And once again, if you really cared about the crisis at the border, you should be supporting Biden since he's the one that pushed the strictest border security policy in the nation's history. It was the Trump allied Reps that killed that bill. So you can't say that Trump is better on this issue when he's already demonstrated that he will sabotage any progress if it serves him personally.
Also, Trump has 0 interest in solving that shit cause then he can't use Latinos as a fearmongering tool and clearly by looking at this board, he's done a pretty good job at that

Also, Trump has 0 interest in solving that shit cause then he can't use Latinos as a fearmongering tool and clearly by looking at this board, he's done a pretty good job at that

Bruh, remember when Trump campaigned on building a wall to keep migrants from the south out of the U.S., and then, as soon as he got in office, quietly pushed an executive order that made it easier for some of those migrants to get in because he was using a bunch of them as workers in his hotels? I don't think Trump gives a shit about any of the topics he runs on. He's just catering specifically to his bigoted and ignorant base, and they love him for that.

Back