Welcome To aBlackWeb

Conspiracy Theories and the passing of Kobe Bryant

About 2 or 3 cases here in Toronto. 23 cases in the province. Its getting reported on.

The problem is with the health officials downplaying it.
imma post up the email i got from back home about it, in a bit.

we need another thread for it tho

RIP to Kobe, his daughter, and the other individuals that lost their lives in this tragedy.

While im not willing to dive into the possibility of a conspiracy surrounding their deaths, i will say there is A LOT going on right now around the world. Between this, the Grammys just happening, the Super Bowl, and the impeachment trials....i implore yall to look into the corona virus outbreak. I feel like it's being not being reported on as much as it should.

It's already killed more people than the SARS outbreak. And there are reports out there of survivors being left virtually paralyzed.

It will become a BIG deal very soon.
I actually the virus talked about a lot on my feed I can’t turn my around without seeing someone talk about the virus

I researched the virus I kinda get the gist of how it works but I don’t get why it’s so dangerous

There's nothing mysterious about this.Ppl have accidents in all modes of transportation.

I have no reason to think this was anything other than an accident.

. I never put anything past white people. But i reject conspiracy theories for the simple fact Kobe has had a helicopter for a long time, this wasn't a 1 time thing and everyone else who died was white. If there was foul play that's a lot of collateral damage.....

Good piece I think people have legit concerns for conspiracies a lot of the time. Like Epstein and that witness in the Botham Jean case killed in the same week.

it’s harder to put on random tragedy like this tho I think it was just an accident

I think Epstein may have been killed. I don't believe the witness that was killed was a conspiracy though.

Back