Welcome To aBlackWeb

Consent Under The Influence

Do You Agree With The Law?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
also, if the only way you can get in a woman's pants is if she is under the influence.
...you got some issues fam.
again i call bullshit, that's like saying every person who goes into the club where ladies drink free is a sexual deviant who should prosecuted just for walking in the door

I have total respect for what you are saying but it hard when you don't know the person and harder I think to have the system of checks and balances that you described. I guess you project a certain vibe and that has made people deal with you the right way.

I understand.
I just find it odd.
I mean....men are deadass out here asking women what their body count is but cant ask a woman if she is sober enough to consent to sex?

its not hard.
"I know we been drinking, and we both feel really good right now, I just want to make sure you want to do this?"

It takes 0.5 seconds to check.
dassit.

You can call bullshit all you want, as soon as she says you raped her while she was drunk then it's a wrap. Don't matter if you say she was just tipsy, it will just be a he said vs she said situation and who normally wins those when the male is black

again i call bullshit, that's like saying every person who goes into the club where ladies drink free is a sexual deviant who should prosecuted just for walking in the door

IF THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN GET A WOMAN TO CONSENT TO SEX IS WHILE SHE IS DRUNK OR HIGH YOU HAVE ISSUES.

IF THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN GET A WOMAN TO CONSENT TO SEX IS WHILE SHE IS DRUNK OR HIGH YOU HAVE ISSUES.

Im using issues very lightly here.
you just might be an abuser
or need to step your game up
maybe both.

either way, something aint right.

Bull........................ shit......................

some women become more outgoing when they drink or smoke....not all men are super aggressive.

not being super aggressive does not mean you have issues....it just means you're not super aggressive.....

it just is what it is,......not ever guy is going to haola at every chick they see, nor are they gonna push up on them really hard when talking.....that's just some guys.....

if a woman is under the influence, and as a result she's more aggressive now, and she takes a liking to this particular guy, and pursues, initiates, and leads sex with him....we're supposed to say this guy has an issue?

i think we are having a huge misunderstanding in regards to the hypersexuality of men if we're just gonna assume that any dude who doesn't have"game" has issues

Im using issues very lightly here.
you just might be an abuser
or need to step your game up
maybe both.

either way, something aint right.

not having game makes you a criminal now?

shy people all over the world who like to have a few drinks to loosen up need to all be looked much closer at....something may be terribly wrong there....

because now we're operating under the belief that every body absolute has to have game in order to be a contributing member of society...

Bull........................ shit......................

some women become more outgoing when they drink or smoke....not all men are super aggressive.

not being super aggressive does not mean you have issues....it just means you're not super aggressive.....

it just is what it is,......not ever guy is going to haola at every chick they see, nor are they gonna push up on them really hard when talking.....that's just some guys.....

if a woman is under the influence, and as a result she's more aggressive now, and she takes a liking to this particular guy, and pursues, initiates, and leads sex with him....we're supposed to say this guy has an issue?

i think we are having a huge misunderstanding in regards to the hypersexuality of men if we're just gonna assume that any dude who doesn't have"game" has issues

Im not talking about the misconception of hyper-sexuality in men.
Im talking about rape culture and men who cant get women to consent to sex without narcotics

Last edited:
You can call bullshit all you want, as soon as she says you raped her while she was drunk then it's a wrap. Don't matter if you say she was just tipsy, it will just be a he said vs she said situation and who normally wins those when the male is black
and that's bullshit.... it's morally and socially wrong as fuck.

i disagree whole with that and that's the reason i don't agree with the law and i'm speaking out about it right now...
it's a bullshit law, because it assumes a lotta things that are just contradictory to a large contributor to many of the sexual relations that take place....

"sex sells" is as common as it gets when it comes to almost any kind of advertising, but you never see it represented more vividly then when it comes to alcohol.....

and if we're going to stand behind a law that tells us, sex and alcohol are not a good mix....then we have a responsibility as law abiding citizens to attack absolutely anything that is contrary of that law....

which is pretty much everything about the entire industry and association of alcohol

not having game makes you a criminal now?

shy people all over the world who like to have a few drinks to loosen up need to all be looked much closer at....something may be terribly wrong there....

because now we're operating under the belief that every body absolute has to have game in order to be a contributing member of society...

DU. stop going to the extreme and stay on point.

A shy person who drinks to better adapt within in a social setting is one thing.

Knowing a girl is shy and getting her drunk ----------to "loosen" her up, so she can do certain things she wouldn't NORMALLY DO is SOMETHING ELSE.

Im not talking about the preconception of hyper-sexuality in men.
Im talking about rape culture and men who cant get women to consent to sex without narcotics

you can't even call that a thing if the women are willingly doing this to themselves before even coming around men....

that's like saying something's wrong with a man who prefers women who are aggressive and sexually confident...because that's the appealing part of women who drink......

if women were as sexually confident, aggressive, and dtf stone cold sober....trust me......NOT ONE MAN WOULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK......

no one is checking to see how many drinks they had.....they want someone who's down to fuck....that's what it comes down too,

some chicks be ready to fuck with no drinks....and honestly for the sake of the argument at hand.....that's ideal.....but....a lotta yall need a few drinks first....

and that's cool, cuz that's yall thing.... but don't try to make it our thing, because she needs drinks before she fucks...

It is complicated but yes you should ask but her agreeing won't get you out of jail if the law says she was not sober enough for consent. It's tough either way . The bottom line is try to know the person you are having sex with. I guess those meet her in the club and take her to the hotel days are done without worry of the policy coming to your door soon after.

A shy person who drinks to better adapt within in a social setting is one thing.

Knowing a girl is shy and getting her drunk ----------to "loosen" her up, so she can do certain things she wouldn't NORMALLY DO is SOMETHING ELSE.

Using the phrase "getting her drunk" seems to minimize the accountability on the part of the woman....

This is why that DUI analogy @Dupacalypse used was so good.

What if they guy was drunk too? That's excuse doesn't fly when behind the wheel....why in this case?

getting her drunk?

she got herself drunk so that she wouldn't be that shy chick....

i'm not being extreme....extreme is assuming a dude is feeding a chick drink after drink just to take her home...

realistic, is a chick having a few drinks all on her own just so that she can loosen up, meet a guy, and do whatever without putting too much thought in it....

Using the phrase "getting her drunk" seems to minimize the accountability on the part of the woman....

This is why that DUI analogy @Dupacalypse used was so good.

What if they guy was drunk too? That's excuse doesn't fly when behind the wheel....why in this case?

"Getting her drunk"
"Getting herself drunk"
blah blah blah my point still stands

No time to debate semantics

I think this is a very touchy subject...
I mean what happens when they are both drunk but only one calls rape like do they just not consider the fact that the dude was drunk as well?
If she is not conscious then no walk the fu*k away and go find sum that isn't blacked out...
If he still then goes in for the taking then that is a different story then yes he deserves what he gets because if shes isn't moving yu might as well poke a hole in a watermelon and bust in that...

"Getting her drunk"
"Getting herself drunk"
blah blah my point still stands

No time to debate semantics
naw that is important....

very important...

if a man who wants to have sex with a woman.....he don't give a fuck if she sober or drunk, he tryna fuck.....

if she can go sober, that's cool..but if she gotta get drunk first, that's her problem....

what's wrong with these women who have to get drunk in order to fuck is the real question....

if we could get rid of these next day regretters there would be no problems....

All that needed to be said, lock this shit.

Back