• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Currently the law says, if you have sex with somebody who is intoxicated and they're under the influence, it can be considered rape under the grounds that she/he was under the influence, even if she signed a contract or video recorded herself saying she/he wants to have sex, before having it.

Do you agree with the law or do you think it's bullshit?

What if both are under the influence?
Has there been a case were a dude was under? You think they'd come forward? Me personally, I'd be like oh well I still had sex.

But to answer your question I'd wait till she sober

Meh...I gotta side wit the law. Too many folks have done a lot of shyt under the influence, that they wouldn't do sober.

I don't want then kinda problems

Nobody forced them to drink tho, they knew what they were doing and what happens while intoxicated.

I can't rob a bank and say "its not my fault I was drunk". People need to be responsible for their actions.

Think about if a sorority threw a party and a dude got drunk and a fat sorority chick took that man upstairs... there wouldn't eem be a rape charge for her lol

Currently the law says, if you have sex with somebody who is intoxicated and they're under the influence, it can be considered rape under the grounds that she/he was under the influence, even if she signed a contract or video recorded herself saying she/he wants to have sex, before having it.

Do you agree with the law or do you think it's bullshit?

For some reason the op reminds me of Ghetto Gaggers

For the sake of men especially my brothers stay the hell away from drunk women ESPECIALLY white ones. So many have lost years of their life because of a lie. It's to the point where a contract abd video evidence is mandatory to protect yourself. It's fd up because women who are really assaulted don't get the benefit of the doubt either because of the lies.

And that's my point. The video and contract will STILL be thrown out the window if she had any alcohol and it will still be considered rape.

Technically I'm guilty of this cause when my woman is under the influence I do slide up in her without her consent but we're married so it's all good

I do agree with the law, people not in the right state of mind to be making those type of decisions

It's bullshit...

Because that same drunk woman who can't give consent would get a DUI if she got behind the wheel of a car

How can you not be aware of what you're doing in bed, but be held responsible for what you do in a car?

Shits not cool. As much of a problem I have with rape, I hate false accusations even more.

The law states that consent can only be given when in a clear state of mind. She can say yes all she wants but if she is not in the proper state to consent knowingly, any man that engages in sex with her is playing with fire.

Back