Welcome To aBlackWeb

Congressional Hearing For Reparations

I salute the people fighting this fight. It's not one I would take up. The idea of trying to get white people to see that they should be compensating black people for all the bullshit they put us through seems like a lost cause and I don't have the patience for those. That said, their diligence has this being raised as a serious topic of conversation. That's worthy of praise.

White cops get off for killing & abusing unarmed Black ppl and our government has done nothing about it. So how can one think there’s going to be any kind of reparations? The system still treats Blacks unfairly. Until that is all addressed and fixed, then I could see it coming to fruition.

because we welcome anyone.

That doesn't really have anything to do with us welcoming someone. He's basically a plant being used to discredit fight.

Let's not go there again. I'm with the reparations fights, but I'm not for these ADOS people trying to use this cause to drive a wedge between the greater black diaspora. As you can see with that dude, there are already enough traitors trying to do that.

That doesn't really have anything to do with us welcoming someone. He's basically a plant being used to discredit fight.

Let's not go there again. I'm with the reparations fights, but I'm not for these ADOS people trying to use this cause to drive a wedge between the greater black diaspora. As you can see with that dude, there are already enough traitors trying to do that.
so the people that speak on it...you dont think they should be vetted?

so the people that speak on it...you dont think they should be vetted?

Absolutely, but this dude wasn't welcomed into the discussion by the black people speaking on this matter. He was put up by the white people who want to dead it, so again this isn't a matter of AAs being too welcoming.

Absolutely, but this dude wasn't welcomed into the discussion by the black people speaking on this matter. He was put up by the white people who want to dead it, so again this isn't a matter of AAs being too welcoming.
so riddle me this.

so the fact someone can put someone in front of the cameras and say they speak for something for a group.....that doesnt bother you?
did anyone step up and say he doesnt and ask him to show his credentials?
but people are supposed to believe he speaks for AAs?
who was supposed to believe that? just curious

so riddle me this.

so the fact someone can put someone in front of the cameras and say they speak for something for a group.....that doesnt bother you?
did anyone step up and say he doesnt and ask him to show his credentials?
but people are supposed to believe he speaks for AAs?
who was supposed to believe that? just curious

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I said. Earlier you implied that AAs are too welcoming. I'm saying that this dude pretending to be one of us and then acting against our interests is not an example of us being too welcoming. He's not acting on behalf of AAs or speaking for AAs, he's acting at the behest of the whites that want to quash this whole discussion. They have actual AAs fulfilling he same role, so this isn't about us being welcoming. It's about being wary of the tricks that those who oppose our progress will try to use to keep us down.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I said. Earlier you implied that AAs are too welcoming. I'm saying that this dude pretending to be one of us and then acting against our interests is not an example of us being too welcoming. He's not acting on behalf of AAs or speaking for AAs, he's acting at the behest of the whites that want to quash this whole discussion. They have actual AAs fulfilling he same role, so this isn't about us being welcoming. It's about being wary of the tricks that those who oppose our progress will try to use to keep us down.
i want smoke but not now.....
im not 100 and you got me right now.

but ill be back.
wheres my L for today?

Gave up way too easy. Your point about us black people being to welcoming is very valid in this instance.
thats why i said ill be back......right now i dont have it in me to fight like i usually do.

so i just gotta walk home and put ice on my eye and wait for next time.

Gave up way too easy. Your point about us black people being to welcoming is very valid in this instance.

Whether we are or aren't too welcoming is a different discussion. The point is that this isn't a good example of that. As far as I know, no AA embraced this dude and put him up as someone who we accepted as an authority on this matter.

Whether we are or aren't too welcoming is a different discussion. The point is that this isn't a good example of that. As far as I know, no AA embraced this dude and put him up as someone who we accepted as an authority on this matter.
who is the authority on the matter?
any dude willing to speak on it?

It is a good for that exact reason. In life because of the way people carry themselves others know not to try certain things. Black people being to accepting of shit is the very reason they put that dude up there because they knew beforehand that nobody black was going to call dude out on not being in a position to speak shit regarding black people. Him being they type of person he was should've been called out before he even got there because the list of speakers invited was already known. Noise should've been made instead putting out all that shit after he has already spoken.

Back