Welcome To aBlackWeb

Compliments and Affirmations

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Do you "boost" your significant other up?

Do you like/expect it in return?

Where does their opinion rank for you?

How do you feel about it coming from people outside of the relationship?

For them......For you?

Let's talk about it....

I personally think its important

not necessarily be fake....but be your partners biggest fan

I try to "boost" as much as I can and I do like it in return.....some days its needed

something I have noticed is how outside compliments and opinions still hold so much weight, even in a relationship

your s/o could tell you you're the dopest every day and some random person complimenting you will still make you cheese.....I know I do lol

same for her, she'll tell me about some guy tryna talk to her or giving a compliment and will be all upbeat about the shit lmao

I think its good tho...healthy in some aspect

absolutely. all the time.

i ain't overly affectionate or nothing, but i do tease her about being sexy and certain things looking good on her.

i always point out when she does something that i appreciate. i just try to make sure she knows that i'm paying attention

absolutely. all the time.

i ain't overly affectionate or nothing, but i do tease her about being sexy and certain things looking good on her.

i always point out when she does something that i appreciate. i just try to make sure she knows that i'm paying attention

aight about the outsiders.....do you get a kick when we or other people compliment her or is it more annoying?

how does she feel about it?

does she boost you up? she ever randomly post a pic of you alone w/ the heart eyes emoji?

I give her my opinion on what's she's wearing to work and tell she looks nice or beautiful everyday while walking her to work.

I boost her ego every chance I get.

I even compliment her on how she takes the dick after sex.

Always building her up

I do it when I feel it. I always felt that of you're gonna compliment/boost them...be genuine. Don't do it b/c you feel obligated.

For me I don't verbally compliment her as much as I show it thru action. But the times I do tell her, it's more along the lines of me showing my appreciation for her. Just seeong the confused look on her face is funny af.

Mainly b/c BOTH of us aren't good with recieving compliments. I tend to brush on them off on some "Yeah yeah...whateva" type deal.

aight about the outsiders.....do you get a kick when we or other people compliment her or is it more annoying?

how does she feel about it?

does she boost you up? she ever randomly post a pic of you alone w/ the heart eyes emoji?
I always tell her "I told you so" when she gets compliments.

She always tries to down play everything. She sees herself as a plain Jane, nothing special. I tell her she's very attractive all the time.

She try to tell me the same thing, but we all know I ain't nuffin to brag on. I'm just funny as fuck, and I have an okay smile. My wit and humor are my best qualities.

My wife is legit pretty as shit

Do you "boost" your significant other up?

Do you like/expect it in return?

Where does their opinion rank for you?

How do you feel about it coming from people outside of the relationship?

For them......For you?

Let's talk about it....
I loved BIGGING my dude(when I had one) up. Yes!
I don’t expect it in return but dude I’m talking to now does it and I be feeling all special and stuff.

Im an ego stroker tho. If we close, I’m amping you up, period!

Last edited:
It's definitely important.. I try to give her compliments as much as I can. It takes work to keep that spark aflame.. especially with kids involved, so small gestures like this being mindful and expressing it goes a long way

I loved BIGGING my dude(when I had one) up. Yes!
I don’t expect it in return but dude I’m talking to now does it and I be feeling all special and stuff.

Im an ego stroker tho. If we close, I’m amping you up, period!

love this and never been ashamed of it lol

and I think thats what keeps it going both ways

I used to love to send random text during the day. Sometimes I just wanted to let him know that I appreciated him or a quote I know would make him smile...or it would be something filthy.

...yeah I definitely suck at reacting to these kinda texts.

My reaction most of the time is "Uh huh". Dunno why. B/c lookin back...I've only been lovey dovey affectionate like that wit my ex.

Current...we both kinda react the same way when either one of us does something like that. I guess b/c we didn't start out that way.

My way of showing affection is grabbing her face...tilt her head back...and puttin my WHOLE MOUT over her lips. Just let sit there. Take it all in until she pushes my head away. That's how I get down.

Back