Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY COMMUNITY EVENT - ABW TV & Movie Night Thread

Remedy

Doper Than Coke
Welcome To ABW Cinema!

:popcorn:
I was thinking of having movie nights Weds & Thurs around 8 pm est. I know this is subject to change based on all of our availability. I'm just making suggestions and anyone is welcomed to make theirs.
As for watching content, I was thinking maybe have everyone suggest and then do a poll... What do yall think??

I'm going to be using Rabbit so we can view tv shows/movies..etc together.. For those who never heard of rabbit or rabb.it, it's an in browser screen share type browser thingamajig where anyone who has the link can watch exactly the same thing at the same time. Rabbit acts as a whole new window/tab so only what you place in it can be seen. It also has voice, video, and message to communicate while watching with your friends or frands. You can keep it private amongst your group or "go live" to allow others on rabbit to find your room.

Whoever has the remote, which will be me automatically bc I made the room, puts in a URL or search google for a site or w/e that host movies/shows. There are also quick launch sites already added like Netflix, Youtube, Spotify, Tidal, Hulu etc. Anyone who wants the remote just has to click it to request it from the room owner. I like rabbit bc you use it for more than just watching movies ..you can use it for tutorials and showing presentations. It saves time when you need to explain/show something to multiple ppl. Also you can use it mobile.

Our rabbit link is:
https://www.rabb.it/ABW-Cinema

Sup
TVYSyC_zpsetjuv4xn.gif

Also, the Rabbit app is currently available for iPhone and Android (currently underconstruction so it may not work properly) users.

If you don't want to use the mobile app, you can still use your browser just fine, but with less features.

Another thing, Mozilla tends to crash a lot and some options (microphone, webcam) may not work properly with this browser. Google chrome seems to be the most efficient, but whatever works best for you, stick with that.

Last edited:
Also, the Rabbit app is currently available for iPhone and Android users.

Another thing, Mozilla tends to crash a lot and some options (microphone, webcam) may not work properly with this browser. Google chrome seems to be the most efficient, but whatever works best for you, stick with that.

Google chrome is always the most efficient lol

Also, the Rabbit app is currently available for iPhone and Android users.

This can be used on mobile??:ohshit2:

Back