Welcome To aBlackWeb

commissary day in the county or prison

f29.png

what you like to order???... for me my hygeine(soap,toothpaste,deodorant)are first followed by
Ramen soups
Honey Buns
packs of tuna
Shabang Chips
Hot cheese
peanut butter crackers

Have you ever run a store while on the inside?

If so, is it similar to how it's shown on 60 Days In or different?

A lot of that shit they have in jail, our high schools had the same thing back then. I called high school jail food because that shit was nasty. I love my freedom more than going to jail not being able to eat what you want.

Have you ever run a store while on the inside?

If so, is it similar to how it's shown on 60 Days In or different?
not personally..... but seen quite a few inmates loan snacks the day before commissary day drop..... for instance if i borrow a pack of tuna now you got to payback 2 packs the next day.

Lost my wallet in a tussle with an officer and cops refused to go look for it afterward..I was a Indigent for a little bit..worst feeling having to borrow deodorant and shit

Even co's looking at you crazy when. You never getting anything

That's where I learned to make blow up. Still make it to this day. Funny story. I was in the country jail and was supposed to get out in six. So I didn't want to take a shower. Well the sixth day came and passed. Now mind you I'm in a dorm with killers and murderers. Well this one murderin dude decided to have a group meeting and it was about hygiene. They was taking to me. Hollering about I smell like shit(which I did) and did I need to use shower shoes, wash clothes, deodorant, etc. Shit wigged me out because yall having group meetings about my hygiene but yall literally murdered muthafuckas. Make it make sense

Back