Welcome To aBlackWeb

loved it....probably watching again soon

it had just enough "new" to it without seeming like it was keeping up with the times

shit moved way better than I thought it would after so long

funny, feel good, comfortable, plenty of old and new faces

cant find anything i didnt like about it.....they did themselves a favor by limiting ross to one scene and that was the only questionable thing to me

And as funny as she was....I did not need to see Leslie Jones the whole damn film either....lol...idk if that was a running joke as well or simply a homie handout from Eddie.....Tiffany Haddish could've played the same role and been a looooooot better to look at lmao

But Jones was funny in this

She was trash.

That's interesting as well to me because alot of the film just looked really low budget(compared to the original)....I'm sure most of that went to the cast(I wonder how much that damn lion cost lol)and location but damn for as long as it took to get this out the story could've been better or the actual film could've been put together better in my opinion.

Indeed. That was weird. Even the soundtrack sounded low-budgeted to me.

I thought it was a very lighthearted romp...the pacing in modern films is pretty bad and this movie illustrated that. Yet, some of the roles and characterizations were done pretty well as the talent outshined their circumstances, but all of the action scenes were totally unnecessary I mean what the fuck man lmfao

Back