Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Comics

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Thought this was the best place to put it

but

what ya'll reading?

I mentioned before that i started watching the flash show and im hooked. I want to look into the comics, but not sure where to start as im sure a lot of the OG printings arent available and i know DC did a reset of the stories a while back

but feel free to discuss..if anyone thinks of a better name for the thread, just let me know and i'll change it

What are some of your favorites?
I finished Preacher awhile ago, was thinking about starting something new but idk what yet

i was reading some of this shit recently

929097.jpg

shit was wild as fuck too.....

I think Goldie might hook us up with a forum for comics. Fingers crossed.

for me i havent bought comics in a long time. Still got a ton of catching up to do from Early DC Rebirth.

Books i really liked before i dropped the ball on weekly purchases:

Flash
Nightwing
Wonder Woman
Superman
Action Comics
Detective Comics
Teen Titans
Titans
Hal Jordan and the GL Corps
Green Lanterns

Green Lanterns was a cool book, but the whole jessica struggling with anxiety was kind of corny to me for some reason. I got anxiety like a motherfucker but give me a Green Lantern ring and ill approach every motherfucker on this earth.

Lou, we're gonna let the following for the comics section build for a bit so we dont have any dead space

we are in the process of reorganizing the site

i can rename this to something else, then you can create more comic centric threads in there for the time being

Lou, we're gonna let the following for the comics section build for a bit so we dont have any dead space

we are in the process of reorganizing the site

i can rename this to something else, then you can create more comic centric threads in there for the time being

So we got comic book fiends again (in my Nino Brown voice) ........ya'll know about the old IC book/comic book thread.... just holla at me in here ...

IMG_0193.jpg I was out of town for the weekend at the in-laws for my birthday (which was yesterday) and copped these for my bday (and the drink too) :

Last edited:
Wow comics, I had a decent collection.....as a kid though my favs where gen-13, spawn, and bone........I wish i still had all them, this was along time ago....I would snail mail them and I would get original art autographed back....I wish I still had all that stuff but it's gone forever sadly. Oh yeah I forgot about The Tick before it was a cartoon and movie.

Back