Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Comics

That was Barbara Gordon.(Batgirl/Oracle)

Dick Grayson (Nightwing) was getting married to Starfire and stopped by to tell Barbara after smashing one last time

That was Barbara Gordon.(Batgirl/Oracle)

Dick Grayson (Nightwing) was getting married to Starfire and stopped by to tell Barbara after smashing one last time
So cheated on him with Bruce right?

He smashed once in a animated movie ( the killing joke), but that was just for that movie.. And it was more of a one n done thing when she was still Batgirl.

But that wasn't in the graphic novel or any other comic book. They've never been in a relationship

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Wtf was that bucket of water shit between Arthur and Bruce..

He gets power from the water
So many questions...

I understand turning into a bucket but where tf does the ocean water come from?

Where was it being kept?

Why can't Arthur throw ocean water at his own face?

Actually didn't know about the ocean water thing.

Atlantean Namor>>>Arthur

So many questions...

I understand turning into a bucket but where tf does the ocean water come from?

Where was it being kept?

Why can't Arthur throw ocean water at his own face?

Actually didn't know about the ocean water thing.

Atlantean Namor>>>Arthur
I think aquaman just has to be hydrated.

The wonder brother turns into water. Your question should be how can he turn into a bucket as well.

I think aquaman just has to be hydrated.

The wonder brother turns into water. Your question should be how can he turn into a bucket as well.
I get the hydration part.
I even get the bucket part it's just a thing.
The water is a little different, mans can turn into a whole element and still part ways with it to splash Arthur in the face :pause:
Shit is out there

I'm really liking Chip Zdarsky's Daredevil run and I just got the trade for Devil's Reign a few weeks ago. I also just read a digital first edition Image comic called Bitter Root. I know it isn't new but I really am gonna get all these now after the first book. Story kept me engaged quickly

Reactions: GNS
Just dropping some comics yall should check out https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/A-God-Somewhere/TPB?id=109332

@Iceberg_Taylor if you want to give Priest run a try. Random side note this is actually the comic where Christopher Priest debuted Everett Ross.

Back