Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Comics

Yeah 100 Bullets had 100 issues made.

GREAT fucking series too!

Now that i remember, Read the Preacher comics too! i cant recall if you were one of the folks in the TV Show thread talking about it with us, but the Comics are a good amount different from the show, but its cool to see where they drew inspiration from the comics.
I couldnt fuck with the show, didnt finish season 1.
I read a few of the comics, it was ok.

100 bullets seems pretty good so far

I never got passed any #4 issues in the new rebirth. It just got to be too much too quick. Gonna stick to trades. Gotta get back into this shit, been too long.

Lol that's the thing it's looking it's both smh. I hate hate hate time travel.

They killed off Cable and the person who killed him was his teenage self. Now the young Cable is leading the new X-Force
sheesh

so can i get into this without previous versions?

Readcomicsonline is your friend brother AP. Every Wednesday is new comic day and they have damn every comic ever made for you to read.
im there now trying to see if i can d/l to my tablet...i dont have data

im going on the road when i get off and that would be a dope time killer, but i guess i'ma read one of these 20 books i bought in the last year and never started :(

Current running series? Im not up to date, but DC has the Doomsday Clock story going on where they are bringing the Watchmen into the DC universe. Could probably just wait until a paperback trade drops though.

Batman: Court of the Owls
Batman: The Killing Joke
Batman: Year One
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Batman and Spawn
Spawn: End Game
Aquaman: Throne of Atlantis
Aquaman: The Trench
New Lanterns Vol. 1, 2 and 3
Green Lantern: Rage of the Red Lanterns
Green Lantern: Blackest Night
Green Lantern: Brightest Day
Green Lantern: Sinestro Wars
The early issues of this current run of The Flash were pretty good
Justice League: Kingdom Come
Superman: Red Son (Elseworlds story)

^^All dope story arcs that are currently available in paperback trades or you can read them at readcomiconline.com (domain may have changed, if site doesnt work just go to google and search readcomiconline. Cain might have the correct site name though)

That short run of Batman New 52 with Court of Owls and such was great! I got all those trades and were some of my favorite New 52 books.

I’m really liking the new Uncanny X-Men And Doomsday Clock out of Marvel and DC comics. Image comics has been most of my current reading. I really like Saga, Monstress, Dead Rabbit and Exorcisister’s.

Last edited:
i was reading some of this shit recently

929097.jpg

shit was wild as fuck too.....

I was watching Collider Heroes on YouTube and supposedly a network acquired the rights to this and is working on a live action show that should be debuting this year

Back