Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Comics

i was reading some of this shit recently

929097.jpg

shit was wild as fuck too.....
I started this and it is nuts haha i like it

I recommend checking out the following shit - it's all DC rebirth shit so started since 2016/2017, at read comic online type in 'deathstroke 2016' and you'll get the shit youre looking for - so yeah:

All star Batman
Deathstroke
Bane : Conquest
Hal Jordan and the green lantern corps
Action comics.
Trinity
Superman
Dark nights Metal
Suicide Squad (supringly dope)

There is also some monthly shit called 'the wild storm' that ain't half bad.

They're bringing back the Ultimate Universe in Marvel. I personally didn't like most of the retelling of character back stories but I admit there was some books I checked for.

I'm not a big DC fan but I have been reading a lot of their stuff as of late. DC has some new books coming out and I'm waiting on the release of book called Damage. It's basically about a dude who's like Bruce Banner and he has a hulk moment every day for an 1hr. The government uses the monster to destroy cities. Seems like it might be a good read.

@Cain @King Du @Lou Cypher @Ironman
Put me on to some comics. I use to read a lot of manga, the only comics that I've really read like that is The Walking Dead. What's good?
hop on the trendy wagon and scoop up the new black panther series by Ta-Nehisi Coates..

i've actually heard nothing but good things about this new series, and a bulk of the movie is likened to this new series....

amazon prime often has these free comic downloads, but in my experience, they are boo boo and generic af

@Cain @King Du @Lou Cypher @Ironman
Put me on to some comics. I use to read a lot of manga, the only comics that I've really read like that is The Walking Dead. What's good?

Current running series? Im not up to date, but DC has the Doomsday Clock story going on where they are bringing the Watchmen into the DC universe. Could probably just wait until a paperback trade drops though.

Batman: Court of the Owls
Batman: The Killing Joke
Batman: Year One
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Batman and Spawn
Spawn: End Game
Aquaman: Throne of Atlantis
Aquaman: The Trench
New Lanterns Vol. 1, 2 and 3
Green Lantern: Rage of the Red Lanterns
Green Lantern: Blackest Night
Green Lantern: Brightest Day
Green Lantern: Sinestro Wars
The early issues of this current run of The Flash were pretty good
Justice League: Kingdom Come
Superman: Red Son (Elseworlds story)

^^All dope story arcs that are currently available in paperback trades or you can read them at readcomiconline.com (domain may have changed, if site doesnt work just go to google and search readcomiconline. Cain might have the correct site name though)

Current running series? Im not up to date, but DC has the Doomsday Clock story going on where they are bringing the Watchmen into the DC universe. Could probably just wait until a paperback trade drops though.

Batman: Court of the Owls
Batman: The Killing Joke
Batman: Year One
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Batman and Spawn
Spawn: End Game
Aquaman: Throne of Atlantis
Aquaman: The Trench
New Lanterns Vol. 1, 2 and 3
Green Lantern: Rage of the Red Lanterns
Green Lantern: Blackest Night
Green Lantern: Brightest Day
Green Lantern: Sinestro Wars
The early issues of this current run of The Flash were pretty good
Justice League: Kingdom Come
Superman: Red Son (Elseworlds story)

^^All dope story arcs that are currently available in paperback trades or you can read them at readcomiconline.com (domain may have changed, if site doesnt work just go to google and search readcomiconline. Cain might have the correct site name though)

Also, some comics you should check out from the beginning that arent from major publishers:

Black Eyed Kids (Aftershock Comics)
Rough Riders (Aftershock Comics)
Black Death (Image Comics)
The Realm (Image Comics)
Bonehead (Image Comics)
Seven to Eternity (Image Comics)
The Fix (Image Comics. Fucking hilarious and the Art looks like the art from GTA)

Back