Welcome To aBlackWeb

Combat of Classics: The Documentary or Me Against the World?

Which album was better?

• Documentary

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LUCIEN

I hate getting punched in the head
I got into a long disagreement with someone about this and when I looked online i saw nobody else has really done this comparison yet.

These are both solid projects and I would say neither one has skippable tracks, but Me Against the World is more consistent. The worst song on The Documentary, which is ironically the eponymous "Documentary" song. Game really gets into the zone in some of the tracks and there are parts of Documentary that sound more aggressive, more west coast, and more polished, but the lower points on the album are lower than the ones on MATW.

With the full albums below to refresh your memory, what's your take?

Me Against The World

Documentary

Documentary Isn't A True Classic IMO Just A Collection Of Dope Beats With Average Lyricism

An Album That Was Over Hyped And Overrated At The Time Of It's Release

All Eyez On Me On The Other Hand Was A Game Changer

Documentary Isn't A True Classic IMO Just A Collection Of Dope Beats With Average Lyricism

An Album That Was Over Hyped And Overrated At The Time Of It's Release

All Eyez On Me On The Other Hand Was A Game Changer

This.

I loved the documentary. I know for a fact I can go back and listen to MATW and still love it. I havent heard the Documentary in a very long time but i can almost guarantee it did not age well. MATW still sounds as good today as it did in the 90s and will still be appreciated 20 years from today for everything from its Lyrics to production.

Back