Welcome To aBlackWeb

Color the shoe contest: Nike Yeezy

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Wanted to do something a lil different.

Wanna try have a lil friendly contest, with ABW bucks as prize money

This will be a new series in this section. This isnt just for sneakerheads, but anyone really who thinks they are creative or just wanna be funny lol

Only two rules.
- you MUST use Microsoft Paint or whatever the Mac version is assuming you dont have a windows machine. I know not everyone has access to Photoshop or other software like that, so to level the playing field, you have to use Paint.

-BE ORIGINAL. I know some designs might be similar to existing ones, but please try to think of this as if you were designing a shoe. The silhouettes will change from contest to contest and I aint trying to see the same color Jordans or whatever that I can find in my local footlocker.

I havent decided on winnings yet, but it will be worth your time
First shoe up...the Nike Kanye Yeezy

Submissions need to be in by Sunday

BcgrGGnc8.gif

your idea must involve using touchscreen laptops with a stylus

cuz the shit aint happening with a mouse.....unless you on adderall or some shit

your idea must involve using touchscreen laptops with a stylus

cuz the shit aint happening with a mouse.....unless you on adderall or some shit

before i respond

is this a joke or are you serious?

before i respond

is this a joke or are you serious?

you always playing like im slow brah....I might be, a little, but I dont need your shit lmao

I got the shit pulled up in paint right now....on a desktop

i got real steady hands and I used to draw.....this aint working lol

you always playing like im slow brah....I might be, a little, but I dont need your shit lmao

I got the shit pulled up in paint right now....on a desktop

i got real steady hands and I used to draw.....this aint working lol

use the paint bucket to fill fam lol

Wait, let's hold off on this lol

I tried to use paint yesterday and forgot that shit acts stupid with jpegs lol

Paint won't do it,you need Adobe and preferably illustrator so you can create layers and chains so you can properly colour them in. I'll show yall by Sunday.
There are similar free programs with those same features but I was trying to use something anyone did just pick up and use

But I guess people can use anything they want and we'll see what they can come up with

Back