Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

If you've sued and won ( settlement equals winning) against someone whos lied on you , lied about doing you dirty, and that person after months of no contact pops up out the blue on some "Hey lets meet up, but don't bring nobody I got my peoples" you cool with that? Same principle.
Why should that man trust the NFL to be on the up and up? If they weren't planning on doing some foul ish why not let him have his own camera crew? For all he knows he could throw 50 balls, 48 perfect spirals 2 ducks. NFL camera crew edits the 48 throws out and shows the 2 Ducks on ESPN 24 hrs. All the people who are against him gonna be like " SEE told you he was trash".
I'm convinced cats just made up their minds on certain points and not trying to use logic anymore on this subject
Yo this guy really asked why does it matter who will be there? It matters because certain personnel such as coaches and GMs are the ones who make decisions on signing players. This whole workout was a sham by the NFL to get Kap to sign the waiver. It was already explained and he keeps ignoring that fact. They never do workouts on Saturday as stated by everyone who know's the NFL. How the fuck does Kap knowing its a scheme mean he don't want to play? He sent his workout to all 32 teams now lets see how many call him.

Last edited:
Yo this guy really asked why doed it matter who will be there? It matters because certain personnel such as coaches and GMs are the ones who make decisions on signing players. This whole workout was a sham by the NFL to get Kap to sign the waiver. It was already explained and he keeps ignoring that fact. They never do workouts on Saturday as stated by everyone who know's the NFL. How the fuck does Kap knowing its a scheme mean he don't want to play? He sent his workout to all 32 teams now lets see how many call him.
Man like I said in my last post. Dudes saying damn logic and facts , we just typing to type

Yup you DON'T know whst you are talking about lol. They never told Kap who was going to be there. There were a lot of fakse reports about team reps such as a Cowboy's rep, but Jerry himself said no one from his team would be there. This is not about who would be there anyway. You put your foot in your mouth by claiming he did not want to play football and now you are trying to argue a different point. Like I said, stop posting because you are WRONG.

The press needed to be in attendance so everyone could see the wotkout. WTF? Since when is the press not in attendance at a player workout? Come b you sound dense.

I read about teams having people in for workouts every week. I don't see footage.

I've read a few sources saying around 25 teams were scheduled. I never said they told Kap who would be there. After it was all done these reports came out. Doubt if you want to though. I didn't put my foot in my mouth. I said he didn't want to play. Then I said he made a move that lost him 2/3 of the teams that would see him. How's that arguing a different point?

Getting rid of 2/3 of your interest seems like purposefully botching the opportunity.

This transparency thing is over-hyped IMO. Only the opinions of those scouts matter, the public isn't watching, and the general public isn't qualified to scout NFL QB talent.

I don't entirely buy the NFL was setting him up theory. Let's be honest...the Kap talk was basically dead. They didn't need to set up a workout, doctor footage, and spread lies about him looking bad to get the public off their back. They already weathered the storm.
Youre ignoring a whole lotta context which begs the transparency to begin with

Its not that he wanted to fuck over 2/3 of the potential team scouts

Its that he wanted to ensure neutrality

"Bruh there still 8 scouts coming plus media"
Kap: "shit shit what do we do???"
**has an "elite" practice showing**

How does this add up bruh?

If you've sued and won ( settlement equals winning) against someone whos lied on you , lied about doing you dirty, and that person after months of no contact pops up out the blue on some "Hey lets meet up, but don't bring nobody I got my peoples" you cool with that? Same principle.
Why should that man trust the NFL to be on the up and up? If they weren't planning on doing some foul ish why not let him have his own camera crew? For all he knows he could throw 50 balls, 48 perfect spirals 2 ducks. NFL camera crew edits the 48 throws out and shows the 2 Ducks on ESPN 24 hrs. All the people who are against him gonna be like " SEE told you he was trash".
I'm convinced cats just made up their minds on certain points and not trying to use logic anymore on this subject

Did you read the last sentence of my post? The NFL said Kap's people could sit with the camera crew to make sure the film wasn't edited.

Read my other post. The Kap talk was dead (let's be honest...it was). Why does the NFL need to convince the public Kap isn't good enough when the outrage is already pretty much over?

I get it, but it’s not for free! if XFL offering 2mil and NFL offering league min $800,000, I’m saying why not orrrrrrrrr sit there and wait on the NFL who ain’t knocking down your door.
Ok I think I see your argument, but its a disconnect on what's actually happening with KAP circumstances. Between his settlement with the NFL, the money he made while playing, and the Nike Deal ,I doubt money is an issue , dude want to play cause its what he loved to do since a kid. Its different if it was about the money, then yeah cool play in the XFL, Canadian league whatever gets the bills paid. But with money not being an issue ( which I think this is), Nah NFL or the crib is my stance .

Youre ignoring a whole lotta context which begs the transparency to begin with

Its not that he wanted to fuck over 2/3 of the potential team scouts

Its that he wanted to ensure neutrality

"Bruh there still 8 scouts coming plus media"
Kap: "shit shit what do we do???"
**has an "elite" practice showing**

How does this add up bruh?

What I'm not understanding is how does the original workout hinder what he would have been able to show 25-ish scouts? He sacrificed 17-18 scouts to gain what? His people already had access to the video editor.

And again, explain the logic to me. Transparency is so the NFL doesn't try to spread a rumor that he's bad. Why does the NFL need to do that? That Kap backlash was dead. They have no reason to conspire to make him look less talented.

What I'm not understanding is how does the original workout hinder what he would have been able to show 25-ish scouts? He sacrificed 17-18 scouts to gain what? His people already had access to the video editor.
Again it also had a lot to do with waiver issues.

And again, explain the logic to me. Transparency is so the NFL doesn't try to spread a rumor that he's bad. Why does the NFL need to do that? That Kap backlash was dead. They have no reason to conspire to make him look less talented.
Transparency so they dont hold a monopoly on the narrative. And the Kap shit was far from dead hence Jay-z PR move. It was a lot quieter but not dead.

Did you read the last sentence of my post? The NFL said Kap's people could sit with the camera crew to make sure the film wasn't edited.

Read my other post. The Kap talk was dead (let's be honest...it was). Why does the NFL need to convince the public Kap isn't good enough when the outrage is already pretty much over?
The NFL HATES a blemish on their record. Its not like KAP dead and buried. He's still in the spotlight. Nike got a entire campaign on him. Every time his name comes up that "blemish" if back on spotlight . How they blatantly blackballed that man. NEVER underestimate the EGO of a Elderly White Male Billionaire and the lengths hell go through to avenge his bruised pride

Again it also had a lot to do with waiver issues.

Transparency so they dont hold a monopoly on the narrative. And the Kap shit was far from dead hence Jay-z PR move. It was a lot quieter but not dead.

I agree there was a waiver issue. It just seemed like it was handled wrong because his camp offered up their own waiver at the 11th hour.

The Kap shit was like 98% dead. They went through too much to buckle at this point.

Folks in here are wasting their time talking to the people who oppose what Kaepernick did. You aren't going to help them see the shady shit the NFL is doing because they don't want to see it or don't care about the players due to how much they earn.

Naw, it’s we knew and know it was shady so either do it or don’t, but if you pick don’t then don’t act like you didn’t hurt your chances getting in.

I think all the people opposing Kap are saying, this wasn’t the move! And niggas swear he playing chess. We feel like you not going to get in doing it your way and if you think you are you’re sadly mistaken.

Like logically, I wish a nigga I got beef with would tell me he need a job but he gon set the conditions of his employment.
Naw if I let you in it’s gonna be my way or find some other shit.

I feel like we all rooting for him but just don’t agree on his course of action so we come in here mad at this nigga for fucking it up. But at the end of the day we gotta let this nigga do him.

And the most frustrating thing is this nigga don’t talk! And we forced to believe he everything well thought out like he an evil genius when I want to know if he’s just trying to figure this shit out like the rest of us

Naw, it’s we knew and know it was shady so either do it or don’t, but if you pick don’t then don’t act like you didn’t hurt your chances getting in.

I think all the people opposing Kap are saying, this wasn’t the move! And niggas swear he playing chess. We feel like you not going to get in doing it your way and if you think you are you’re sadly mistaken.

Like logically, I wish a nigga I got beef with would tell me he need a job but he gon set the conditions of his employment.

I feel like we all rooting for him but just don’t agree on his course of action so we come in here mad at this nigga for fucking it up. But at the end of the day we gotta let this nigga do him.

This whole situation is about the unethical and sometimes illegal business practices of the NFL. Nothing more and nothing less. The reason the NFL settled out of court on the collusion case was due to them not wanting more of the league and owners dirty laundry being aired for the world to see. The reason they set up this sham of a workout with Kaepernick is completely for public relations purposes. As more and more information comes out, it is proving to once again show that the league was using unethical practices with the workout.

The NFL has continued to use unethical and illegal business practices with a ton of their employees while fans and the media (who make money with them) has always given them a pass. If it isn't how the league had blindly in the past knew about players being drugged up to keep playing injured, lots of players getting addicted to pain medications due to trainers and coaches encouraging players to play while injured, or trying to deny the CTE research and etc.

This whole workout situation was a public relations ploy to try and please a certain subsect of people as well as make the NFL look like they didn't do anything illegal or unethical involving Kaepernick not having a job. Instead of fixing the situation they made it worse by doing what they always do and being unethical and shady. Lol.

The onus was on the NFL to prove to the masses that they were doing everything above board with this situation and they failed. They should've just kept it moving and ignored Kaepernick if they were not going to actually work with the guy correctly.

Just to debunk all the bullshit about Kaep change of venue fucking up team rep plans.

The Falcons facility is an hr away from the Hartsfield airport. Charles Drew High School where Kaep held the workout is about 15 mins from that same airport.

So stop repeating bullshit that don't make sense just cause you don't like some of the things Kaep did. Better off saying your issue is he could've possibly handled things better as far as organization than to just keep saying dumb ass shit that has no merit.

Did Kaep and his team do everything right, no but we all the know the NFL was on some bullshit from the very beginning of this shit. Cause if the NFL was serious they would've held the workout on a Monday or Tuesday just like standard practice for teams working out players has been for years.

Exactly. He handled it in a way that 25 or so teams sent a rep to see him. Then about 17 of them went back and told the owners & GM's "Man 30 minutes before start time he told us to drive an hour away to some high school if we want to see him workout. I just came home". Then after the workout he's telling owners stop being scared, and stop running... like he's just gonna punk people into hiring him?

This is a guy that's looking at being a backup! Owners aren't taking all that for a backup.

Last edited:
Just to debunk all the bullshit about Kaep change of venue fucking up team rep plans.

The Falcons facility is an hr away from the Hartsfield airport. Charles Drew High School where Kaep held the workout is about 15 mins from that same airport.

So stop repeating bullshit that don't make sense just cause you don't like some of the things Kaep did. Better off saying your issue is he could've possibly handled things better as far as organization than to just keep saying dumb ass shit that has no merit.

Did Kaep and his team do everything right, no but we all the know the NFL was on some bullshit from the very beginning of this shit. Cause if the NFL was serious they would've held the workout on a Monday or Tuesday just like standard practice for teams working out players has been for years.

Fair point then on travel plans then if ATL airport was their next move.

So travel plans aside. Do you think the moves Kap made were the right ones to make to get on a team?

Fair point then on travel plans then if ATL airport was their next move.

So travel plans aside. Do you think the moves Kap made were the right ones to make to get on a team?

I said this in the post you quoted "Did Kaep and his team do everything right, no".

Kaep and his team could've been more organized IMO but considering everything that has gone on I don't think what he did was really fucked up and hurt his chances that much. I really feel his moves although not 100% right are completely overblown.

I'm also of the opinion no matter what Kaep did he not getting back in the league. The teams that came were there to save face for the league not give that man an honest look about joining their respective teams. So doing his own workout or agreeing to everything the league wanted Kaep ain't playing in the NFL again. Kaep knows that I think at this point he just wants to keep exposing the nfl for what they really are. Some folks see it and don't like and some see it and don't give a fuck.

Back