Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

Did this timeline mention the NFL popped up with this "offer" out the blue and give a 2 hour window to agree?
Negotiations- What are the details?
2 and a half hours before workout- Seems reasonable if we justifying the NFL giving him the same time initially

Read your first sentence

Nigga getting picked up to ride the bench, you think these crakers bout to let him start!

call me dumb but I’m bout to lead the XFL in every passing category until I get the call.
You ever played Football fam?

Versus 3yrs of highschool workouts? If it’s me I’m putting together game tape not shorts and tees workouts
Game tape? Nigga led an NFL team to the Superbowl, was a Dropped passed from possibly winning the game.

I’m resigned in the fact that this nigga never playing again. He’s about to come out with a shoe by Nike so I don’t feel too bad for him.

He got the paperwork on Wednesday for a Saturday workout. He sent paperwork 2 1/2 hours before the start time.

Like you said, people need time to read these things. 2 1/2 hours in advance isn't acting in good faith to get things done. He doesn't want to play.
I'd speculate Kap was still willing to go thru with it even though his lawyers advised him against signing the waivers

BUT not before exhausting other efforts first

Securing the venue, getting his own staff together and weighing the options wont happen in 2 hrs

And when he was able to piece something together himself seeing as how nfl wasnt budging he went thru with it

Now if he gets an offer n denies it then yall probably right

Otherwise its clear he thinks nfl process was shady

He got the paperwork on Wednesday for a Saturday workout. He sent paperwork 2 1/2 hours before the start time.

Like you said, people need time to read these things. 2 1/2 hours in advance isn't acting in good faith to get things done. He doesn't want to play.
You really don't know what you are talking about so you need to stop posting. His lawyers asked the NFL about the paper work after they saw the change so why would he sign it? The NFL also would not tell him who would be attending or allow the press to record the work out. That sounds more like the NFL was bullshitting and not trying to sign him to a team. You completely ignored the facts or never bothered to find them. Alot of people are pulling an SAS and speaking without the facts.

Got picked up by the Ravens in 04 as an undrafted free agent, was on the practice squad 2 yrs. Sike, I lied! I did play in highschool.
OK cool, then you know you're always just 1 play from injury. If his main goal is to play on an NFL team , it would be stupid to take that risk playing in the XFL , may as well play sandlot

Game tape? Nigga led an NFL team to the Superbowl, was a Dropped passed from possibly winning the game.

And hasn’t played in 3yrs, the last time you seen this nigga he was borderline trash. Mello missed 1yr and he super trash, use the XFL to knock off the rust and get a bag, or be to proud to grind back.

I know I know, he’s owed a spot. But tell me why if you were an owner would you give this nigga one?

All I’m saying is, you not getting any better sitting at the crib.

You really don't know what you are talking about so you need to stop posting. His lawyers askee the NFL about the paper work after they saw the change so why would he sign it? The NFL also would not tell him who would be attending or allow the press to record the work out. That sounds more like the NFL was bullshitting and not trying to sign him to a team. You completely ignored the facts or bever bothered to find them.

You don't put things in perspective so you're posting dumb shit. Team reps flew in to see him, and made travel plans. He changed plans 30 minutes in advance, and potentially fucked up their plans. That's not how you handle business with potential employers.

They wouldn't say who's going to be in attendance? Reps for NFL teams that may be interested in him. He's been unemployed for years, and teams won't bring him in for a workout... ANYBODY showing up is a win. That's a cop-out for someone who doesn't want to be on a team.

Why's the press need to be in attendance? This is a workout. Talk to the press after. The people you need to impress are in attendance. He said he didn't trust the tape that would go out, but the NFL said his people could sit with the recording team to make sure the film wasn't edited.

OK cool, then you know you're always just 1 play from injury. If his main goal is to play on an NFL team , it would be stupid to take that risk playing in the XFL , may as well play sandlot

I get it, but it’s not for free! if XFL offering 2mil and NFL offering league min $800,000, I’m saying why not orrrrrrrrr sit there and wait on the NFL who ain’t knocking down your door.

And hasn’t played in 3yrs, the last time you seen this nigga he was borderline trash. Mello missed 1yr and he super trash, use the XFL to knock off the rust and get a bag, or be to proud to grind back.

I know I know, he’s owed a spot. But tell me why if you were an owner would you give this nigga one?

All I’m saying is, you not getting any better sitting at the crib.
This guy was NEVER trash. He had 1 mid season after coming off a surgery. Don't believe the narratives. But what if I told you his "TRASH" season numbers better than some starting QBs in The NFL RIGHT NOW?
If I was an owner Easy. Product wise :cause unless I'm one of maybe 5 or 6 teams In the league my QB is TRASH. Business wise: The same people rooting for KAP = JERSEY SALES and Ticket sales
The Simple Reason he's never gonna play again is the NFL owners are all part of the GOOD Old boy system. They stick together. No one is gonna break ranks. whether they agree with one another or not

I'd speculate Kap was still willing to go thru with it even though his lawyers advised him against signing the waivers

BUT not before exhausting other efforts first

Securing the venue, getting his own staff together and weighing the options wont happen in 2 hrs

And when he was able to piece something together himself seeing as how nfl wasnt budging he went thru with it

Now if he gets an offer n denies it then yall probably right

Otherwise its clear he thinks nfl process was shady

I read about 25 teams were suppose to be at his original workout, and only like 8 went to the high school. That's not surprising, and it's something he probably knew would happen. Again, something that sounds like he's driving away interest.

I read about 25 teams were suppose to be at his original workout, and only like 8 went to the high school. That's not surprising, and it's something he probably knew would happen. Again, something that sounds like he's driving away interest.
This point is understandable but still doesnt add credence to the theory that hes purposely botching his opportunity.

Bc after all he was ensuring transparency and by inviting more of the public eye he'd be under more pressure to conduct at an elite level and obviously felt it was worth it along with the other reps who followed.

Yup you DON'T know whst you are talking about lol. They never told Kap who was going to be there. There were a lot of fakse reports about team reps such as a Cowboy's rep, but Jerry himself said no one from his team would be there. This is not about who would be there anyway. You put your foot in your mouth by claiming he did not want to play football and now you are trying to argue a different point. Like I said, stop posting because you are WRONG.

The press needed to be in attendance so everyone could see the wotkout. WTF? Since when is the press not in attendance at a player workout? Come b you sound dense.

This point is understandable but still doesnt add credence to the theory that hes purposely botching his opportunity.

Bc after all he was ensuring transparency and by inviting more of the public eye he'd be under more pressure to conduct at an elite level and obviously felt it was worth it along with the other reps who followed.

Getting rid of 2/3 of your interest seems like purposefully botching the opportunity.

This transparency thing is over-hyped IMO. Only the opinions of those scouts matter, the public isn't watching, and the general public isn't qualified to scout NFL QB talent.

I don't entirely buy the NFL was setting him up theory. Let's be honest...the Kap talk was basically dead. They didn't need to set up a workout, doctor footage, and spread lies about him looking bad to get the public off their back. They already weathered the storm.

You don't put things in perspective so you're posting dumb shit. Team reps flew in to see him, and made travel plans. He changed plans 30 minutes in advance, and potentially fucked up their plans. That's not how you handle business with potential employers.

They wouldn't say who's going to be in attendance? Reps for NFL teams that may be interested in him. He's been unemployed for years, and teams won't bring him in for a workout... ANYBODY showing up is a win. That's a cop-out for someone who doesn't want to be on a team.

Why's the press need to be in attendance? This is a workout. Talk to the press after. The people you need to impress are in attendance. He said he didn't trust the tape that would go out, but the NFL said his people could sit with the recording team to make sure the film wasn't edited.
If you've sued and won ( settlement equals winning) against someone whos lied on you , lied about doing you dirty, and that person after months of no contact pops up out the blue on some "Hey lets meet up, but don't bring nobody I got my peoples" you cool with that? Same principle.
Why should that man trust the NFL to be on the up and up? If they weren't planning on doing some foul ish why not let him have his own camera crew? For all he knows he could throw 50 balls, 48 perfect spirals 2 ducks. NFL camera crew edits the 48 throws out and shows the 2 Ducks on ESPN 24 hrs. All the people who are against him gonna be like " SEE told you he was trash".
I'm convinced cats just made up their minds on certain points and not trying to use logic anymore on this subject

Back