Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

SAS is stepping out of his bounds. No one else is doing this. There is a code in the media that says do not inerject yourself into the story and once again he does that. This is not about him, but he is using his platform to promote himself.
Eric Reid called him out by name.

You know what's so funny about this whole thing?

The fact that e everyone got up & arms about Kap kneeling during the anthem...Marshawn was sittin down chillin and no one said a single peep about it.

Goes to show how full of shyt the NFL is.

Woke white lol

Eh to be fair it was david clarke that wanted a pic wit him and stephan a even said hes more liberal thanand dont always agree with him, so i cant kill him over that cause it aint like stephan a on some black militant shit that would spit in clarkes face

I guess maybe I'm the only naive nigga still on the fence. But if NOTHING else, I really hope SAS at least believes the things he's saying. Rather than him just feeling like these are the things he gotta do to earn that big ass ESPN contracts and get people talking about him - good or bad.

Nigga took a page out of Skip Bayless' playbook. Except instead of Bron, it's Kap.

I guess maybe I'm the only naive nigga still on the fence. But if NOTHING else, I really hope SAS at least believes the things he's saying. Rather than him just feeling like these are the things he gotta do to earn that big ass ESPN contracts and get people talking about him - good or bad.

Nigga took a page out of Skip Bayless' playbook. Except instead of Bron, it's Kap.
He's not speaking for himself. He's telling the enemy what they want to hear. Why else is he so eager about Kap failing?

He looked at Kaps kneeling as a threat to his universe the same way scared negroes felt Dr King was fucking things up for them

History repeats itself

Last edited:
Lol @ some of these other ESPN afternoons shows subtlety firing shots at First Take.

Back