Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

Reid should ask Stephen (from Django) A Smith did he get congratulations and cosigns from his bosses at ESPN after his anti Kap rant?

Imagine him saying "no"
Bro SAS can state his opinion but dude is getting into some fighting words territory. I understand though because didn't Reid call him a coon or uncle Tom?

Yeah SAS is goin in on Colin and Reid on his radio show right now. Called Colin a liar, and said he got more words for Reid when he comes back from commercial break. In his words "God help him"

The shyt I dont like wit both parties...these racists are loving this.

- they're probably cosigning everything SAS has said so far, whether he knows or not

- and love it when he fight amongst ourselves, which distracts from the ORIGINAL narrative.

Still listening.

Yeah SAS is goin in on Colin and Reid on his radio show right now. Called Colin a liar, and said he got more words for Reid when he comes back from commercial break. In his words "God help him"

The shyt I dont like wit both parties...these racists are loving this.

- they're probably cosigning everything SAS has said so far, whether he knows or not

- and love it when he fight amongst ourselves, which distracts from the ORIGINAL narrative.

Still listening.
That's the shit I'm talking about man. Our folks gotta find better means to respectfully disagree. All that huffing and shit is wack.

He just said about Eeic Reid...

"If anyone is a Mr. Bojangles
..its you"

"If anyone is a sell out...its you"

I’m not a big fan of Eric Reid at all but SAS ain’t no better with his “How dare you have opinions?! hey look at me!!!” bullshit. Yes the racists love this bickering. It’s all going in circles at this point & will continue until either Kaep gets signed or he just flat out admits he’s done.

This makes a lot of sense if it’s true. Stephen A been carrying water for the NFL ever since this workout was announced.

I generally like Stephen A... mostly speaking about basketball topics. I think sometimes he gets a bad wrap and he’s definitely not as bad as Whitlock.

But he’s been full of shit with this situation. He’s talking about at the end of the day he wants to see Kaepernick back in the NFL but he’s doing a lot more harm than good.

The problem is Kap trying to be 2 things at once and it’s not working. Bottom line is the NFL doesn’t need him and all he does is give them reasons why he wouldn’t be worth the investment.

I wish he just showed up and showed out. bruh you been working out for 3 yrs and you worried about NFL cameras Only showing bad tape when you have 3/4 of NFL teams in the building as witness. If they wasn’t going to sign you anyway what difference does it make.

The Kunta Kinte shirt was not slick, we get it you a run away slave and the NFL owners is the slave masters. igga ain’t wearing that shirt no where else but try to be asubliminal smart nigga.

Damn nigga you supposed to do the shit so you can say “what haven’t I done“. If that’s wrong then you really believe they owe you a job and you gonna set the terms.

Foh

This makes a lot of sense if it’s true. Stephen A been carrying water for the NFL ever since this workout was announced.

I generally like Stephen A... mostly speaking about basketball topics. I think sometimes he gets a bad wrap and he’s definitely not as bad as Whitlock.

But he’s been full of shit with this situation. He’s talking about at the end of the day he wants to see Kaepernick back in the NFL but he’s doing a lot more harm than good.

I'm guessing b/c him.and Durant done made up...he needs another athlete to beef wit...Eric Reid you're up bruh.

Kaep doing all this for y’all but y’all tuned in every Sunday, Monday night and Thursday.

He working over time to make sure he good with the same niggas who ain’t doing shit for him but encouraging this niggas missteps.

Y’all want Kap to act in a manor that you wouldn’t if it were your livelihood on the line. All I’m saying is if football was your goal then why act like you could care less.

Ha, i just brought up his bosses. He doesn't even hide being a black mouthpiece for them

because he’s a football player and the NFL is the only show in town

if there were more sustainable leagues in the country i’m sure he would’ve went elsewhere

I never get how people don’t understand this.

Stephen A. is acting like they’re in sports media and they can just go to another network or start their own if they’re done wrong.

The NFL is the only legit pro football league with the best competition and also pays the best.

Why should either Kaepernick or Reid go play in the CFL or Arena League just to prove how much they love football when they’ve already shown they belong in the best league with the best competition.

That’s always been a dumb argument and Stephen A. Smith always brings that up like it’s some kind of “gotcha” moment. Foh.

I never get how people don’t understand this.

Stephen A. is acting like they’re in sports media and they can just go to another network or start their own if they’re done wrong.

The NFL is the only legit pro football league with the best competition and also pays the best.

Why should either Kaepernick or Reid go play in the CFL or Arena League just to prove how much they love football when they’ve already shown they belong in the best league with the best competition.

That’s always been a dumb argument and Stephen A. Smith always brings that up like it’s some kind of “gotcha” moment. Foh.

Because the system dont want him. So going back just makes them look good.

Cant bash the league for not doing anything about social justice (they actually are) and playing for them

Because the system dont want him. So going back just makes them look good.

Cant bash the league for not doing anything about social justice (they actually are) and playing for them

I’d have to really spend time looking up what causes the NFL is getting behind.

From what I’ve heard though they’re on some see what we can do in “our communities” shit which is cool.

But I doubt they’re gonna really support going after the issue that started all of this which is police brutality.

That’s where I think some of the disconnect between Eric Reid and Malcolm Jenkins started

A lot of the criticism of Eric Reid/ Kaep is showing me that people don't know how often employees file grievances with employers and continue working during and after settlements. A. Players use professional platform to protest a social problem. B. Employer ( the nfl )despite having no official rule prohibiting this action appear to get retribution through informal channels ( blackball and Disproportionate " random drug test") C. Players file grievances.

The argument I'm seeing is that people believe players who continue to pursue the rest of their professional career following this sequence are sellouts or insincere. My thing is 1. People file grievances and continue employment all the time.
2. millions of people everywhere have major beef with their jobs and stay because other options are limited.

If you're and NFL player, you have an ultra unique skillset, and you have a VERY short amount of time to capitalize on it. There is no other arena or opportunity in the world that comes close to rewarding you financially for what you can do than THAT league

Back