Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

Now...from Kaps perspective...although his case did have merit to be brought into furthrr arbitration and an actual court case...maybe he and his camp werent 100% sure they win either.

On top of the NFL having the funds to drag this out and bleed him dry...look at how long they stretched the CTE shit out and there was documented medical proof.

so he made a business decision...not a bad one...80mil aint nothing to sneeze at...and again...the fact that the NFL settled is basically an admission that some foul shit happened...given the leagues history dealing with players taking them to court.
If all it costs was 80mil to get my billion dollar income earning niggers back to work...so be it.
- NFL owners

Now, if it were me...and I had a chance to beat the NFL and expose them...im taking that risk...

I likely get more than 80mil

REALLY expose the NFL

and also help out the players for the next labor contract...

Kap decided not to do that...is he a sellout for it...nope

Cause he felt he recouped his losses and had the satisfaction of knowing “I had yall dead to rights b”
So example.

A nigga slaps your mother....and you hunt for dude. You finally find him but he shook cuz he think you got a gun.

That's enough for you because you can say " I had you dead to rights"?

What's the point of fighting then.
His career is still over..I think he was damn near making 100mil and is it really all about money?

At what point do you have enough money and can stand up to injustice without falling back because you see a few zeros?

If all it costs was 80mil to get my billion dollar income earning niggers back to work...so be it.
- NFL owners

If this was the case then we assume the black players were ready to boycott....but we see the farthest they went was kneeling...

Your issue aint with Kap

Its with the black players who really only supported him with words but no action other than kneeling.

So example.

A nigga slaps your mother....and you hunt for dude. You finally find him but he shook cuz he think you got a gun.

That's enough for you because you can say " I had you dead to rights"?

What's the point of fighting then.
His career is still over..I think he was damn near making 100mil and is it really all about money?

At what point do you have enough money and can stand up to injustice without falling back because you see a few zeros?

Horrible example to use to try and prove your point.

Kaps case had shit to do with anyone but him

He aint take them to court to prove collusion for the NFLPA...He went to court to prove they deliberately locked him out of his profession and he was seeking damages and lost wages. Thats pretty much what this case was about. This case was not about social justice b...and thats why you are so upset cause you either cant or refuse to differentiate

Last edited:
Dos i see your point but I dont agree

This collusion case is seperate from the cause

The case was purely a legal battle to recoup lost funds as a result of the NFL colluding and violating the labor agreement with the NFLPA.

Regardless of the outcome of this case...Kap’s cause still stands and he still is actively working for that cause...we know this.

Obviously because the NFL paid...his case had merit...when has the NFL EVER backed down from players when it came to legal issues...not even golden boy Tom Brady got the league to flinch...

I think this was a combination of the NFL not being 100% sure they would win and the fact that the emails, texts and phone records of owners and execs would have been exposed and there was shit in there that had nothing to do with collusion...but would have been severely damaging to the NFL.
So his earning potential meant more than the cause?

Frfr help sell me on how this is OK.

So collusion can keep happening? Just gotta be more covert with it?

Niggas go out they way to expose chicks with more energy.

Tired of niggas allowing fuck shit.
But then again I see shit differently

So his earning potential meant more than the cause?

Frfr help sell me on how this is OK.

So collusion can keep happening? Just gotta be more covert with it?

Niggas go out they way to expose chicks with more energy.

Tired of niggas allowing fuck shit.
But then again I see shit differently

Bruh

Even if he went all the way...and beat the NFL in court...

Collusion can still happen covertly...

If this was the case then we assume the black players were ready to boycott....but we see the farthest they went was kneeling...

Your issue aint with Kap

Its with the black players who really only supported him with words but no action other than kneeling.
This you have more patience than me....

The lack of support he got from his peers as crazy had he had that support he wouldn't have to go through this shit....

Bruh

And you would need a sympathetic judge right.and just isn't a guarantee conclusion just because the facts present themselves that's shit hangs in the balance by people's decision

Bruh

I said more covert.
And yes I did have a major problem with all the black players not supporting.....
Even if they didn't support the collusion....they should a supported the injustices of the police. They couldn't even do that. And then they got threatened when they already wasn't going to do anything.

Not sure what you or anyone else saw...but I saw a bunch of spineless niggas with a few dollars Too dependent of not fucking nothing up to keep money coming in but not willing to build anything for themselves.

So I have a bunch of issues with most of them faggots. All muscle and no heart.

This you have more patience than me....

The lack of support he got from his peers as crazy had he had that support he wouldn't have to go through this shit....

Zackly.

If every black player in the league boycotted...Kap would have been signed by that next sunday

But at the end of the day niggas wasnt willing to sacrifice thier career like Kap did.

So I dont blame him for being self serving when it comes to this settlement.

This describes @DOS_patos perfectly. Even though it's been explained thoroughly at this point.
I understand it clearly.....the collusion because of what is my problem.

Why was he colluded against?
His rights were trampled on.
But y'all OK cuz he got a few dollars from someone with limitless money?

Principle means nothing huh?

Sometimes making someone pay means more than making them sign a check.

This was not a civil rights case

This was a labor dispute.

Why do you think the NFLPA was so interested in this case...the outcome would have directly impacted the players union.

By this response, you don't "understand it clearly".

Quick question, how does this settlement change or impact Kap's message? Did he announce that, because of the settlement, he will stop all that he's been doing since being blackballed?

By this response, you don't "understand it clearly".

Quick question, how does this settlement change or impact Kap's message? Did he announce that, because of the settlement, he will stop all that he's been doing since being blackballed?
Fuck a settlement.
Take it to court.
Funny how white folk will take it all the way to punish black people.

They need to be stopped.
They shitted on his rights, bruh.
He took a settlement.
That tells me shit could a go worse for them.
Why not do that?

So again we take the high ground and they skate.

Yea ....let's celebrate

Fuck a settlement.
Take it to court.

They need to be stopped.
He took a settlement.

So either you can't answer the questions or won't because it shows how baseless your outrage is. I think everyone can see it's the latter.

Find something else to be mad at. Not a brother who is really out here working and giving.

Didn't you just make a thread on the outrage era?

Fuck a settlement.
Take it to court.

They need to be stopped.
He took a settlement.
Why not do that?

So again we take the high ground and they skate.

Yea ....let's celebrate

His rights as an employee of the NFL

Thats as far as it goes

So either you can't answer the questions or won't because it shows how baseless your outrage is. I think everyone can see it's the latter.

Find something else to be mad at. Not a brother who is really out here working and giving.

Didn't you just make a thread on the outrage era?
Oh...want to talk shit huh?

So stopping short of court is a win because they paid him? So something is better than nothing?

And this was about what again?

Back