Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

Man what is your beef with Kaep....Get to the bottom line

It's not a beef with him. He's doing his thing and getting his money. I'm not gonna lie just to gas him up though.

He said the receiver wasn't gonna be noticed if Kap didn't change locations and bring him in. I said he didn't have to change locations for him to be seen because the NFL said he could be in the workout at Flowery Branch.

He said the receiver wouldn't have been noticed if Kap didn't bring him in. I disagreed because he's been on 2 squads this year. So it's pretty clear he was already getting noticed.

This is some common shit people do though. He said what's clearly a lie about the receiver not being noticed without Kap. I said what's clearly the truth about teams already noticing him (they've been signing him). But since I told a truth that didn't dickride Kap, you quoted me and asked why I have beef with him? I just told an objective truth instead of an emotional lie.

Nm though. Yall got it. I heard the receiver was a homeless paraplegic that Kap found sleeping outside the high school as he pulled in, too. Kap gave him feeling in his legs and a job. Which one of yall haters gonna say different?

Nm though. Yall got it. I heard the receiver was a homeless paraplegic that Kap found sleeping outside the high school as he pulled in, too. Kap gave him feeling in his legs and a job. Which one of yall haters gonna say different?

Seems like you've tried to pick apart everything Kaep has done.... Not just about the wr... What is your end game? Im trying to understand

Seems like you've tried to pick apart everything Kaep has done.... Not just about the wr... What is your end game? Im trying to understand

Haha, bruh this is my point. Vulcan Raven said this guy wasn't allowed to be a part of the Flowery Branch workout, and he wasn't going to be noticed if Kap didn't do this for him. I disagreed (I'll link you to articles supporting what I said if you want).

So tell me which one of us was lying (it's obvious). If it was him explain to me why you question the motives of the person telling the truth over the person lying. Once you explain that to me, I'll explain my end game to you.

So we start emphasizing the truth over making up stories like we're on a PR team, and it's all crickets around here?

The man took a stand for a good cause when he was in the league. But in 2019 y'all are just falling for the okay doke.

Then let HIM prove that.

I understand the sentiment, but no… at the end of the day it’s still a business, and this juice ain’t worth the squeeze at this point.

They actually had expectations this season, and not only just on account of Rodgers. This ain’t the time for empty gestures and experiments, it’s still early enough that they’ll want to give it a good faith effort to pull out a decent season.

If Kap still wanted to prove it he definitely would’ve needed AT LEAST training camp and preseason to get into game shape and back into professional athlete routine.

I understand the sentiment, but no… at the end of the day it’s still a business, and this juice ain’t worth the squeeze at this point.

They actually had expectations this season, and not only just on account of Rodgers. This ain’t the time for empty gestures and experiments, it’s still early enough that they’ll want to give it a good faith effort to pull out a decent season.

If Kap still wanted to prove it he definitely would’ve needed AT LEAST training camp and preseason to get into game shape and back into professional athlete routine.
Oh I agree in this situation. I’m more so talking about in general. That ‘he won’t be any good’ rhetoric has been surrounding him for mad years anytime ANY potential job comes open.

Blackballed or not why would I feel like I should give a guy who hasn’t played in 7 years a shot?

You wouldn’t give anybody else a shot because they hasn’t played in 7 years so giving kap one feels like it’s just for goodwill or for PR

But the jets don’t owe kap anything

Neither does the NFL

Blackballed or not why would I feel like I should give a guy who hasn’t played in 7 years a shot?

You wouldn’t give anybody else a shot because they hasn’t played in 7 years so giving kap one feels like it’s just for goodwill or for PR

But the jets don’t owe kap anything

Neither does the NFL
To be clear, an innocent blackballed player isnt owed anything by the establishment that blackballed him? That's what you said...

Reactions: GNS
It's just weird some of you niggas are so eager to play devil's advocate instead of rooting for him, or at least staying neutral

You niggas get more satisfaction out of your opinions being proven right, than seeing a brother get what he wants

Back