Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

It seems like common sense that he doesn't have a job. Nobody wants to hire headache or lawsuit. (And he's acting like he doesn't want to a job)

He sued the NFL and won't sign a waiver to not sue them again. Why would an employer want to bring him (a potential backup QB, who you may end up cutting in camp) in and open themselves up to a potential lawsuit? Look what they're opening themselves up to (lawsuit and PR), and for what? People act like they weren't talking shit about Kap's level of play in the time before all this happened.

Next time you have a job interview with someone tell them you sued your last employer because you felt you weren't getting the opportunities you deserved. See if you get a call back.

I know it's unpopular stance, but Kaep just needs to accept that he sacrificed his job for the cause. It's fucked up that it had to be like that, but that's what sacrifice means. It's fucked up that doing what's right cost him a lucrative career that he loved, but others lost their lives for essentially doing the same thing. On top of that, he has been able to parle his activism into some endorsements and other money making opportunities, so it could have ended a lot worse for him. At this point, I don't really know if Kaep really is good enough to warrant the attention and headaches that would come with signing him.

So Kaep went off on unthanksgiving and America being stolen land but owning land in American himself.

Stick to the black issues bruh.

So Kaep went off on unthanksgiving and America being stolen land but owning land in American himself.

Stick to the black issues bruh.

Told everybody he likes this role more than the role of football player. Be funny as hell if the Redskins try to bring him in.

Didnt say that at all.

Cant be talking about how america stole this land when you owing land in america.
Ummmmm what?

You mad he brought stolen land or.....?

I'm confused b. I think he well within his right to talk about America stealing this land

Ummmmm what?

You mad he brought stolen land or.....?

I'm confused b. I think he well within his right to talk about America stealing this land

You cant complain about stolen land while living on the stolen land and owing the stolen land.

Whats the fucking point.

You cant complain about stolen land while living on the stolen land and owing the stolen land.

Whats the fucking point.
Yes the fuck you can.

Can't do shit about the land itself but celebrating the essential theft of it is as bad as trying to have a holiday celebrating slavery

Back