Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

...they would have been in violation of the CBA...which would have made it null and void....and gave the players hella leverage...Kap had them cornered but he aint no killa for real tho

Bruh, really think about what the NFL players did and what the NFL players didn't do, during this whole shit, and rethink this statement.

Bro if you get colluded against. I’m not just taking lost wages, you acted against me with malicious intent

Kirk cousins got a 3 yr 90 mil deal just for perspective

Sometimes shit just bigger than what’s right in front. I need pain and suffering. I need a football team for that. It ain’t just you colluded to keep me out. It’s why you did it. And a confidentiality agreement means you got hushed

Don’t make him a sell out or nothing. I ain’t calling that man no derogatory shit but what about the dudes behind you

I can’t tell a nigga what his time worth though...

Had a opportunity to put the biggest league and one of most profitable organizations in this country on the big screen. Exactly why I love having dude in the House right now though. Niggas stay getting hushed, playing the short game

Taking down the NFL wasn’t the “cause”. Y’all want this nigga to be THE martyr for all things black or something

The NFL settled in order to try to rectify an obvious grievance.

Not every thing he does needs to be activism. He did his job as far as police brutality goes. Everything else was people on all sides conflating his reasons for kneeling to a bunch of other irrelevant shit like the flag or the troops.

I would have done it a different .. but im not him.. i didnt go through the bullshit.. he Won but i wanted them to lose more.. and he will be on a team..

you also gotta consider the cost of fighting a multi billion dollar machine for anyone to even try to fix their face to shit on him

in before Tariq.. they need to shut the fuck up.. you can say you disagree but he actually went through this shit

I’ll leave it alone but dollars signs ain’t always a win

Sometimes you compromise something worth more in the process

we all dont move the same way that should be noted..

i agree thought i would have pushed it to the limit.. but he can do so much with what he has.. now and will gain.. Who is to say even with all the evidence on the table he would have gotten 1 billion.. that they would have appealed had tied up in courts yadda.. yadda yadda appeals.. or even if he would have been awarded that ..

we all dont move the same way that should be noted..

i agree thought i would have pushed it to the limit.. but he can do so much with what he has.. now and will gain.. Who is to say even with all the evidence on the table he would have gotten 1 billion.. that they would have appealed had tied up in courts yadda.. yadda yadda appeals.. or even if he would have been awarded that ..

This.

Some of y’all act like he had unlimited resources to be doing this long drawn out protracted legal battle with the NFL, just to “prove a point”.

When in reality, the fact that they paid him at all, DID prove his point.

WE ALL KNOW THERE WAS SOME OBVIOUS EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION TO KEEP HIM FROM BEING SIGNED.

Shit... Nathan Peterman alone was proof.

no doubt but it ain’t wrong to point it out

When people step into leaderships roles which he did rather his intention was or not, we have to hold them accountable

Don’t step into roles you are not prepared for. Kaep name worth a billion right now and I don’t think he realized that. Forgot the lowball number, that confidentiality agreement means his silence was paid for. When you start speaking for people, gotta be willing to die for them

The person he was speaking for in this lawsuit, was himself. He got what he wanted.

So I saw this and someone out this next to Steve Harvey and said some shit about integrity.

But isn't this selling out for the same check Steve was blamed for doing?

Can't have it both ways.....

Kap sold out

Taking down the NFL wasn’t the “cause”. Y’all want this nigga to be THE martyr for all things black or something

The NFL settled in order to try to rectify an obvious grievance.

Not every thing he does needs to be activism. He did his job as far as police brutality goes. Everything else was people on all sides conflating his reasons for kneeling to a bunch of other irrelevant shit like the flag or the troops.
He started something and didn't follow thru....

I'm pissed.

Shows we can be bought and disrespected for a few dollars.
On the grand scheme....let's say he got 250mill.
We talking 32 billionaires.
That's like 12% or 7.8mill from each.

That ain't hurt shit.
That's not even pocket change.

Fuck kap.
Don't step up if you ain't gonna follow thru.
He was thrusted into the spotlight over his stance...then backed out?

Boycott Gucci for what?

Niggas are worthless.

Niggas in here actin like they would have turned down 80 mil just like that.
So what was the point?
Police ain't stop killing black people
He ain't get his job back...

How did he win cause they gave him money?
That's not admitting guilt.....again, he was given pocket money to go away.

Bitches get more in a divorce and fight harder and longer.

Smdh

Steve Harvey a coin and do anything for money...
Kap won because they gave him money.

Make this make sense

I would have done it a different .. but im not him.. i didnt go through the bullshit.. he Won but i wanted them to lose more.. and he will be on a team..

you also gotta consider the cost of fighting a multi billion dollar machine for anyone to even try to fix their face to shit on him

in before Tariq.. they need to shut the fuck up.. you can say you disagree but he actually went through this shit
Then what's the point of fighting anything?
Including dug in white supremacy?

Dos i see your point but I dont agree

This collusion case is seperate from the cause

The case was purely a legal battle to recoup lost funds as a result of the NFL colluding and violating the labor agreement with the NFLPA.

Regardless of the outcome of this case...Kap’s cause still stands and he still is actively working for that cause...we know this.

Obviously because the NFL paid...his case had merit...when has the NFL EVER backed down from players when it came to legal issues...not even golden boy Tom Brady got the league to flinch...

I think this was a combination of the NFL not being 100% sure they would win and the fact that the emails, texts and phone records of owners and execs would have been exposed and there was shit in there that had nothing to do with collusion...but would have been severely damaging to the NFL.

Now...from Kaps perspective...although his case did have merit to be brought into further arbitration and an actual court case...maybe he and his camp werent 100% sure they win either.

On top of the NFL having the funds to drag this out and bleed him dry...look at how long they stretched the CTE shit out and there was documented medical proof.

so he made a business decision...not a bad one...80mil aint nothing to sneeze at...and again...the fact that the NFL settled is basically an admission that some foul shit happened...given the leagues history dealing with players taking them to court.

Last edited:
Now, if it were me...and I had a chance to beat the NFL and expose them...im taking that risk...

I likely get more than 80mil

REALLY expose the NFL

and also help out the players for the next labor contract...

Kap decided not to do that...is he a sellout for it...nope

Cause he felt he recouped his losses and had the satisfaction of knowing “I had yall dead to rights b” and legally he accomplished his goal

Back