Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

"Kaepernick’s sacrifice is still meaningful

While there was no official ruling and the curtain wasn’t pulled back on the league’s owners, the settlement is a win for Kaepernick. A confidentiality agreement will protect the NFL, but a potential nine-figure settlement strongly suggests the former 49ers pair had a case. This was a costly lesson for the league, and it should lead to change — even if that change doesn’t come with a public declaration.

Players like Reid, Albert Wilson, and Kenny Stills can feel more comfortable in their choice to kneel or raise a fist to bring awareness to issues of injustice. Teammates can join them, a little more secure in the idea they won’t waste years of their money-making primes in limbo while owners decide whether or not they can sign a player who might speak out. Now commissioner Roger Goodell and the owners know they can’t feign ignorance in a similar situation — and that’s a good thing for players and the NFL.

But Kaepernick may never play another down in the NFL, an unfair outcome and one he always knew was possible.

“If they take football away, my endorsements from me, I know that I stood up for what is right,” Kaepernick said back in 2016 before his demonstrations became the argument everyone and no one was willing to have.

Kaepernick’s action brought attention to the causes he championed, from fighting hunger to founding Know Your Rights Camp. He’s been prolific with his charitable donations throughout his career. He spent most of 2017 donating $1 million to different causes, and that fails to cover the extent of his work helping others and the impact he’s had."

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2019/2...ure-nfl-quarterback-collusion-case-settlement
You do know...this post helps my case more.

This was never about Kaep. This was about the injustices black people face in this country. A lot of y'all forget that. This collusion case was about the NFL keeping him out of the league as a player. It had nothing to do with why he protested. The two are separate issues though the protest itself lead to the collusion. Yall talking about expose the NFL. For what other than the collusion? The owners will still own their teams and be billionaires. He was not protesting against the owners.

This was never about Kaep. This was about the injustices black people face in this country. A lot of y'all forget that. This collusion case was about the NFL keeping him out of the league as a player. It had nothing to do with why he protested. The two are separate issues though the protest itself lead to the collusion. Yall talking about expose the NFL. For what other than the collusion? The owners will still own their teams and be billionaires. He was not protesting against the owners.

It’s been explained numerous times already. It’s just 2 brothers entrenched in a position, and no matter what information and/or common sense is applied they just gon “Bu-bu-but...” you to death.

The arguments have ran their course. Ain’t much left to say at this point. At the end of it all, we all essentially agree on the destination, brothers just got different ideas on where we should make stops along the way.

G your welcome to, understand I don’t give a fuck about Kap

We just having a different conversation. I stopped watching football cause my team sucked and wouldn’t do what I wanted them to do . I followed the last CBA and felt like the players got hoed and was cool with it, I wasn’t

The principle of that shit bothered me way before Colin took a knee. Colin shit was just the nail for me. I can overlook covert disrespect, I don’t tolerate it overtly

CBA will always be fucked up because NFL players are the most replaceable in all sports

Smdh

Open your eyes bruh.
You really are missing what this really means.
Money and vindication? Are you serious?
He didnt hurt their pockets.
He didn't expose their tactics.

They are laughing at this I as sure.

They owe him more....much more.

They put him in the projects when they owe him 49acres and a mule.
And all niggas can see is ....I'm living without working.

He wasn’t protesting the nfl he was protesting police brutality nfl got caught being fuck niggas they lost revenue,viewers and had to run him his money for basically trying to prevent this man from using his rights

You talking about long game but his game wasn’t exposing the nfl it was cops now he has a ass load of money from the nfl for being fuck niggas and ass load of money from Nike supporting his INITIAL CAUSE

You talking about long game but you talking about the wrong dam game

Smart dumb niggas are the worst

Last edited:
Back