Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cold approaching how do y’all feel about it?

5th Letter

Mod Squad
What are y’all experiences with that? Men what made y’all approach and what are your percentages of success/failure. Women any stories of guys cold approaching you?

I never actively tried cold approaching but i been accused of it.

Im just naturally not an expressive person. Plus im a super laid back person. So ill approach a chick, if im successful, ill get the number. Then we talk.

In our talking, i just be me. Which is a cool, laid back, unexpressing mfer.

At first, the ladies love it. They love that I dont give a fuck. Which is false btw. I give a lot of fucks. I just dont express it.

If me and said chick actually move forward and start to build, she starts hating it. And we eventually break up cause she thinks I dont give a fuck even though I explain to her that I do and always did, Im just not good at expressing it.

Take that. Rinse and repeat for 10 years. And thats pretty much been all my relationships since 20.

i have no issue with it......
im a natural flirt and happy nigga.
i used to go a chicks two different ways....one was just flirty and one was ...you know i want yo ass. youse gorilla fuck status.

as for success/failure.
i went at bad chicks.....my percentage was real talk...like 25% success. seems low...but aye...we aint all built the same and im cool with it.

and to make myself feel better, i say...i didnt really want it to go anywhere i was just seeing if i could.

so

uh

i aint really want them bad chicks like that,. i just wanted to see if i could.

i have no issue with it......
im a natural flirt and happy nigga.
i used to go a chicks two different ways....one was just flirty and one was ...you know i want yo ass. youse gorilla fuck status.

as for success/failure.
i went at bad chicks.....my percentage was real talk...like 25% success. seems low...but aye...we aint all built the same and im cool with it.

and to make myself feel better, i say...i didnt really want it to go anywhere i was just seeing if i could.

so

uh

i aint really want them bad chicks like that,. i just wanted to see if i could.
Ya wouldnt believe my shooting percentage at the line if i said it but just know i was prime Jesus Shuttlesworth...

giphy.webp

I hardly cold approach but if I proceed to do it, then I wait until I get a choosing signal first. I only cold approach twice in my life without the choosing signal and got the number on both. Once she grin, I'm in game, begin

I don't have the confidence for it. It's far too forward for my personality.

Any girl that becomes something special is likely going to be a friend or acquaintance from the outset. I feel that things can develop more organically that way.

I honestly never even tried it until I got to grad school, and then I didn't have much of a choice. I had a very high percentage of getting numbers, but the percentage of something coming out of it was low. A lot of the time it was because the chicks had boyfriends or weren't on the market for some reason or another. I'd ask them why they even gave me their numbers, and it would be some shit like "You were cool so I thought we could be friends." Nah, pass on that even though my success at getting chicks who were already in relationships was better than it should have been.

I really thought this was about the seasons, like I've just planted strawberries in my garden... Guess I learnt sum'n new today.

Used to do it lot, like a whole lot, especially during the ages of 17-23, to great success. About a third of those chicks, I never smashed tho 'cause I combined prudence with high proactivity (it also helped having a lot of options). Rejection has never phased me (If you don't try, you won't succeed), plus I'm not the type to see a chick and later wonder what she'd look like in bed, even though there's no chance of smashing.

Never considered myself a playa, don't think I've got game (always pushed back on that), just know how to interact with people, in this case, females. Nas said it best, "I got no game, it's just some bitches understand my story".... Yo! lmao I used that line (chicks instead of b's) on a couple of 'em when even they made that judgement... I think that shit sealed the deal too lol. Did I just contradict myself? I don't think so.

Niggas in college wasn't even tryna be subtle with how their attitude changed towards me after seeing how proficient I was. Friend of a friend all of a sudden wanting to be a close friend type shit.

The shift began when we pulled up to a KFC, see this chick finish a cig (she spotted us too), walk back in and take a seat right next to her mum. Everyone else starts talking 'bout how nice she looks (I don't really do much of that), I just jumped out at da backseat, walked in. Faked knowing her, all with mum right there and she went along with it, her accent gave off a lil hint that she might be African. So I said "Is this your mum? ohh nice to meet you aunty" then she came outside briefly for a couple laughs.

Soon as I got back to the car, my guy at the wheel all giddy n shit says "From now on, if you wanna ride shotgun, you're riding shotgun!" Nigga gesticulated like he was at the dais making a decree. Lol. Mind you, I've never considered it an admirable or special quality. Like J. Cole said "all you got is a phone full of bitches". For 5yrs now, been doing a lot more warm approaches (lol see what this nigga got me saying).. like to be in her vicinity (typically results in both of us being aware of each other's presence) for a short while, so I get a better feel for her current mood.

*a lil bit extra... dealt with the chick not for long, 2yrs later she'd become a leisurely heroin smoker (no bullshit!) and the only functioning one I've met (I've known couple), so much so, I helped give her inroads to a job at Harrods (super high-end store)... Found out after, she joined the college that I changed to, me thinking lemme see what dat coochie saying now, put her back on my line... then she unburdened herself and became foul territory.*

Last edited:
Back