Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cody Rhodes is overrated

Playboy buddy rose

No disrespect to tha man I think he's decent but from the matches I've seen since he's left wwe i don't see any drastic changes .... And anotha thing tha young bucks is trash i can see why they don't want ta sign in wwe they would be nothing but jobbers... A comedy act at best

Last edited:
Bucks are the most entertaining tag team of this era, I think saying they suck is super reach status possibly I guess because they do alot of spots but the Omega/Ibushi vs Bucks showed they can deliver on solid storytelling and selling too.

Cody has got better since WWE, not like he turned into a 4 or 5 star general but he has really polished his work and showmanship.

Bucks are the most entertaining tag team of this era, I think saying they suck is super reach status possibly I guess because they do alot of spots but the Omega/Ibushi vs Bucks showed they can deliver on solid storytelling and selling too.

Cody has got better since WWE, not like he turned into a 4 or 5 star general but he has really polished his work and showmanship.
Like I said above og he's decent..... But let's be honest he's not tha face of tha company material

They said that rhodes,young bucks,omega(possibly) will be the faces of all elite wrestling.... It's also reported that 2 current wwe guys are committed when their contracts are up in april(aj styles contract is up in april)

I actually agree with yall niggas on this

I dont really see the hype w/ Cody Rhodes

To me hes just a bland performer.

The Young Bucks are cool, far from trash but idk if they the best tag team out right now.

The Usos been killing shit.. I know that for a few months they fell off the face of the earth but now they back and seem to be picking up steam again with this latest streak of victories they got going.

I actually agree with yall niggas on this

I dont really see the hype w/ Cody Rhodes

To me hes just a bland performer.

The Young Bucks are cool, far from trash but idk if they the best tag team out right now.

The Usos been killing shit.. I know that for a few months they fell off the face of the earth but now they back and seem to be picking up steam again with this latest streak of victories they got going.
Lol no wwe tag team is touching best tag team title, no way in hell Usos in the same discussion as The Bucks. Yeah they was hot on smackdown for a min but no way in hell are they even top 5 tag teams of this era if we talking wrestling period. Hell didnt the Usos bite off the Bucks super kick over load gimmick. Yeah that's a big stretch to say Usos the best.

I honestly feel like anybody that goes to the indys from WWE is gonna be hyped up tho and I guess it should be that way since the WWE is considered the big leagues but those guys in New Japan and ROH are better than Cody at the end of the day even though they make it seem like hes a big deal

Lol no wwe tag team is touching best tag team title, no way in hell Usos in the same discussion as The Bucks. Yeah they was hot on smackdown for a min but no way in hell are they even top 5 tag teams of this era if we talking wrestling period.

Who you got in your top 5 for this era

to be honest with you i dont even know who'd be on my list..

I honestly dont follow the indies as much as I should to choose any of those teams but I am familiar with the Golden Lovers & the Bucks I saw that match they put on and that shit was dope. Im familiar with a few ROH teams too but thats about it

Who you got in your top 5 for this era

to be honest with you i dont even know who'd be on my list..

I honestly dont follow the indies as much as I should to choose any of those teams but I am familiar with the Golden Lovers & the Bucks I saw that match they put on and that shit was dope. Im familiar with a few ROH teams too but thats about it
At work so cant really go into full thought mode but:

Bucks, War Machine, Brisco Brothers, NXT Revival, New Day, Kyle O Reily and Fish, Golden Lovers, LAX just to name a few I'd put over Usos if on a best tag team of the past 10 years list. Not knocking Usos cus they dope but they ain't top 5 imo, maybe not even 10.

the new days best matches are with the usos

usos are certainly one of the best tag teams in the world and have been for a while

as far as cody is concerned, i always liked him in wwe minus the stardust gimmick. he brought prestige back to the IC title before miz stole that gimmick. but i haven’t followed his career that much since he left

Last edited:
the new days best matches are with the usos

usos are certainly one of the best tag teams in the world and have been for a while

as far as cody is concerned, i always liked him in wwe minus the stardust gimmick. he brought prestige back to the IC title before miz stole that gimmick. but i haven’t followed his career that much since he left
Not top 10 tho.. Usos best matches are only with one team. I think people slick over rating them based off a few matches that blow WWE standard expecatations. If you see one Uso match you pretty much seen them all but maybe that's WWE fault.

I'd put them over New Day as far as ring work but no denying New Day the bigger name.

Last edited:
Not top 10 tho.. Usos best matches are only with one team. I think people slick over rating them based off a few matches that blow WWE standard expecatations. If you see one Uso match you pretty much seen them all but maybe that's WWE fault.

I'd put them over New Day as far as ring work but no denying New Day the bigger name.

the bolded can be said about every wrestler. they all have signature moves/spots

usos put on good to great matches with

harper and rowan
sheamus and cesaro
cesaro and tyson kidd
american alpha
the shield
etc.

them boys been killing it for a while

the bolded can be said about every wrestler. they all have signature moves/spots

usos put on good to great matches with

harper and rowan
sheamus and cesaro
cesaro and tyson kidd
american alpha
the shield
etc.

them boys been killing it for a while
Ofcourse every wrestler has signature moves but it's about how you switch it up match to match you know what I mean.

Usos pretty much been running the same shit outside of a few matches like the New Day ones but the other teams I mentioned before have a variety of different style matches. Also most those matches you named are good for WWE standards but like I said as far as best tag teams in the world, there is way more that blow them out the water. Maybe best WWE tag team of this era but there isn't much competition so it's pretty easy to say.

Usos are dope tho but their range has been limited.

Last edited:
Also people saying New Day best match is with Usos but might be forgetting about the New Day vs The Barr in August of this year might actually be New Days best match, it is also in most list for one of the best matches of 2018.

Back