Welcome To aBlackWeb

CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill For Speaking The Truth About Israel...

So in your opinion who out there that speaks on these issues are thorough in your eyes?

I do agree with these guys on various issues pertaining black people's social & economic plight and 100% on white supremacy.
Even with that, I know these characters are nothing more but black "Rush Limbaugh " who deal in "Emotionalism"...pandering to black people's (righteous) anger,frustration, paranoia and in some cases bigotry toward non-blacks. Merely saying whatever many us want to hear.

And ultimately they are spewing nothing more but demagoguery designed for black folks to pay endless donations to their GoFundMe, patreons,Superchats, buy tickets to their lectures, buy their DVDS, buy their music CDs and mixtapes. And in some cases straight up scamming black people out their money
""Blood suckers of the poor""

I do agree with these guys on various issues pertaining black people's social & economic plight and 100% on white supremacy.
Even with that, I know these characters are nothing more but black "Rush Limbaugh " who deal in "Emotionalism"...pandering to black people's (righteous) anger,frustration, paranoia and in some cases bigotry toward non-blacks. Merely saying whatever many us want to hear.

And ultimately they are spewing nothing more but demagoguery designed for black folks to pay endless donations to their GoFundMe, patreons,Superchats, buy tickets to their lectures, buy their DVDS, buy their music CDs and mixtapes. And in some cases straight up scamming black people out their money
""Blood suckers of the poor""
That’s all fine and dandy but who is out there that has this message that is not a scam artist?

Can’t speak to people like that. Sitting around complaining about what everybody else ain’t or not doing. Go fill that void or shut the fuck up.

“Fake woke hotep” how many times can you use the same bullshit. It’s like when people complain about people trying to be or “act” smart. “Using big words”. Who tries to disrespect people trying to do/live better, learn more, teach.

If they mind open enough to even be fake woke, why discourage that.

Here’s a thread on this brother and we talking about who’s fake hotep. Dude don’t give af about Nobody but his self acting like he care about people being taken advantage of. You ain’t in the field. What you working on to change shit?

Where your documentaries? What’s your plan..

From the Polights,the Umars,the Tariqs,the Boyce"pitch man" Watkins,the Young Pharaohs, the Saneters etc.etc.etc.
When they aren't beefing with one another, damn near every other week one of these mf are being exposed for scamming,defrauding and taking advantage of the very people they claim to be helping.
After untold years of them screaming:"It's the pastors in the church,it's the Democrats,it's the Liberals, it's Al Sharpton it's Jesse Jackson,it's Obama!!....that's out to fuck you over!""

How the hell how can you tell me that's not wrong???
Why? Because they tell you some shit that makes you feel good about yourself??
Because they validate your anger and frustration?

That was another entirely different thread man...lol
Why would I post a video of someone discussing voting, when this thread is pertaining to Marc Lamont Hill and whether his comments supporting Palestine were ""antisemitic"?

NOW if you are saying that Martin is calling out the fake woke conscious crowd for misleading people on political engagement. That's fine. And I agree with that.

But I'm going further and saying they are more than merely misleading people. They are outright scamming and hustling black people out of their money. Masquerading it as "pro-blackness" That's not my opinion but a fact.
And the fact none of guys see nothing wrong with this is.....well....smh

That was another entirely different thread man...lol
Why would I post a video of someone discussing voting, when this thread is pertaining to Marc Lamont Hill and whether his comments supporting Palestine were ""antisemitic"?

NOW if you are saying that Martin is calling out the fake woke conscious crowd for misleading people on political engagement. That's fine. And I agree with that.

But I'm going further and saying they are more than merely misleading people. They are outright scamming and hustling black people out of their money. Masquerading it as "pro-blackness" That's not my opinion but a fact.
And the fact none of guys see nothing wrong with this is.....well....smh
You mentioned fake woke people and using Roland Martin to prove your point. Roland is suspect as fuck.

He been in the game long enough to know you could never be critical of israel. Soon as you criticise israels policies, they will label you anti semetic and drive you out your job.

Ive done seen them label jews as anti semetic cause they disagree with Israel.

He should have been smart and said "fuck black people". Fox News would have hired him right away and paid him more.

Instead he was critical of a small ass country 97% of the us never been too 10,000+ miles away and now he wont find a job with any news outlet

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that he had just distanced himself from Farrakhan just a week before they stabbed him in the back?

Screenshot_20181214-175747.jpg Screenshot_20181214-175812.jpg Screenshot_20181214-180043.jpg

From the Polights,the Umars,the Tariqs,the Boyce"pitch man" Watkins,the Young Pharaohs, the Saneters etc.etc.etc.
When they aren't beefing with one another, damn near every other week one of these mf are being exposed for scamming,defrauding and taking advantage of the very people they claim to be helping.
After untold years of them screaming:"It's the pastors in the church,it's the Democrats,it's the Liberals, it's Al Sharpton it's Jesse Jackson,it's Obama!!....that's out to fuck you over!""
How the hell how can you tell me that's not wrong???
Why? Because they tell you some shit that makes you feel good about yourself??
Because they validate your anger and frustration?

Add ZaZa Ali to this ever growing list....

To me it seem like he got a stance, he said what he meant. Then from backfire came up off the severity in what he meant, though..he know that's what he meant. But...I'm jaded..so, you can be right too

Yeah, dude's talking out of too many sides of his mouth.

The fact that he didn't have enough self-awareness to realize how that statement would be interpreted shows me that he doesn't have any business speaking on subjects like that to begin with.

That’s all fine and dandy but who is out there that has this message that is not a scam artist?

If you're talking about youtube or anything of that nature, I'd have to say Chronicles of Judah 144.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_145hCnsyyh5A2Vehb-YA

Simply because dude doesn't start any videos with all the bullshit the others do about telling people to subscribe to their channels, talking about what other platforms they're on, telling them to hit the "like" button..........basically, he doesn't do any of that promotional bullshit.

Dude just jumps right into the topic-at-hand from start to finish.

Back