Welcome To aBlackWeb

I remember watching clerks 2 and I can’t even remember if it was even good

I didn’t see that Jay and silent Bob movie that came out recently so idk either

oh I just seen the trailer lol

more matrix style meta bullshit

I’m cool

You act like there’s not a lot of trash out there. I’m not watching trash willingly

You the type to like that bill and Ted movie that came out last year with 50 year old guys acting like they in Wayne’s world
Oh no I agree that was terrible but I’ll watch something and give it a chance first and if it’s trash it’s trash

Clerks 2 was great imo. Rosario stole that movie.

I am a Kevin Smith Stan, so maybe my opinion is a bit bias, lol

I used to be a Kevin Smith Stan. I still love his older View Askewniverse classics for what they meant to me at the time.

But joints like "Tusk" and the "Jay & Silent Bob Reboot" had me questioning own taste. Was he always this terrible and I just had poor judgment? Or did I just outgrow this mf? I hated both those damn movies.

I say all that having yet to watch the Clerks III trailer. I'm about to watch it now and see where he's trying to go/grow.

I used to be a Kevin Smith Stan. I still love his older View Askewniverse classics for what they meant to me at the time.

But joints like "Tusk" and the "Jay & Silent Bob Reboot" had me questioning own taste. Was he always this terrible and I just had poor judgment? Or did I just outgrow this mf? I hated both those damn movies.
After Clerks 2, Kevin Smith discovered 2 things, Weed and podcasting. Had not really done drugs that much before this. Became a BIG TIME weed head, lol.

He has a bunch of podcasts on hisSModcast podcast network. The only one I listen to regularly is Hollywood Babble-on, main bcos of Ralph Garman.

On the podcast, when he talks about the effort and time he puts into writing his post Clerks 2 projects (very little), u can tell they were not going to be good, lol. Dude is just coasting.

I think this is his first movie since his heart attack, maybe he has found a new lease on life.

After Clerks 2, Kevin Smith discovered 2 things, Weed and podcasting. Had not really done drugs that much before this. Became a BIG TIME weed head, lol.

He has a bunch of podcasts on hisSModcast podcast network. The only one I listen to regularly is Hollywood Babble-on, main bcos of Ralph Garman.

On the podcast, when he talks about the effort and time he puts into writing his post Clerks 2 projects (very little), u can tell they were not going to be good, lol. Dude is just coasting.

I think this is his first movie since his heart attack, maybe he has found a new lease on life.

Update: I just watched the trailer.

I think I'll catch it on Prime Video or Tubi or some shit 2 years from it's theater run.

Looks like he's just pivoting from spoofing Star Wars flicks, to now mocking and homaging his own.

I get it. It's a gesture or love letter to his fans and his journey or whatever. But these flicks aren't nearly as fun to watch as he and his friends probably have making them.

Plus it hurts to see Jay Mewes on Larry Holmes/Bobby Brown status, post-recovery.

I remember watching clerks 2 and I can’t even remember if it was even good

I didn’t see that Jay and silent Bob movie that came out recently so idk either

oh I just seen the trailer lol

more matrix style meta bullshit

I’m cool

I was just gonna post not surprised YOU don't like it, but @illestni99ainne beat me to it..lol

This doesn't look good though..

1 was the best one and 2 was str8

I’m a big Kevin Smith fan but he milked the hell outta Clerks. Lmao. Clerks 2 was not good and the only redeeming factor was Rosario sexy self.

gonna have to watch Fatman Beyond with him and Marc to see how excited he is about the trailer dropping.

I thought he always smoked. He most likely smokes more weed now than he did back in the day.

He used to smoke cigarettes a lot but stopped completely and upped his weed consumption.

babble-on is good but I like Fatman Beyond (formally Fatman on Batman) because I like Marc a little better than Ralph. Ralph is funny but i can only take his humor in bite sized doses. Lol

Back