Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clean out your PS4

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
Just finished cleaning out dust from my PS4.. that thing was mad caked in dust and sounded like a jet engine a minute after turning it on... now it’s dead silent.. I was nervous doing it, scared I wld mess something up but I slowly followed this video and did it perfectly

The tool needed for it, I ordered off of amazon:

If youve never done it and have had it a few years, Give it a clean

Last edited:
Just finished cleaning out dust from my PS4.. that thing was mad caked in dust and sounded like a jet engine a minute after turning it on... now it’s dead silent.. I was nervous doing it, scared I wld mess something up but I slowly followed this video and did it perfectly

The tool needed for it, I ordered off of amazon:

If youve never done it and have had it a few years, Give it a clean

Just recently did this to my older PS4. There’s noticeably a difference. Used to do it for my PS3 too.

Mane I've noticed when since we'll my belief the bigger the game/file is the more it cause it to run high I can imagine how much dust may be inside. But don't want to risk messing it up.

Mane I've noticed when since we'll my belief the bigger the game/file is the more it cause it to run high I can imagine how much dust may be inside. But don't want to risk messing it up.

I’m as tech stupid as they come and I was able to do it... the hardest part was finding the tool.. legit

I was just thinking about doing this... mine has a freezing problem and i’m certain its mad dust built up in mine.

4 years in.....no noise, no freezing...i'll keep it in mind tho

just did this with one of the kids amazon fire tablets

Y’all just some dirty ass niggas lol

Use some compressed air and call it a day

Maybe invest in an air purifier lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Y’all just some dirty ass niggas lol

Use some compressed air and call it a day

Maybe invest in an air purifier lol
Damn 7 years in since launch day and I've experienced none of these issues. God has been great....and I do have a air purifier. Lol

I had no clue it wld be that dirty in there and sheesh.. I used compressed air but taking it apart, there’s no way it wld clean the heat sink from the outside. That needed to be completely declogged...

Mine is a day one but like I said I noticed some times them fans kick on in high gear. If it last till the ps5 I'll be good but I've never had any problems with any of my Ps's though

Mine is a day one but like I said I noticed some times them fans kick on in high gear. If it last till the ps5 I'll be good but I've never had any problems with any of my Ps's though
Yea im jus holdin out on p5. Almost got sucked into the pro hype but ima chill. I dont play games like that anyway.

I’m as tech stupid as they come and I was able to do it... the hardest part was finding the tool.. legit

fyi...you really don't need the tool to open the ps4. If you hold a flathead at the right angle it works too. I opened mine up using one about 3 years ago to disable the disc ejection button because the system kept randomly ejecting my discs.

fyi...you really don't need the tool to open the ps4. If you hold a flathead at the right angle it works too. I opened mine up using one about 3 years ago to disable the disc ejection button because the system kept randomly ejecting my discs.

I was scared I’d strip the screws

I actually did this the other day....I couldn't get the connections on the motherboard loose, so I just stopped there an dusted it the best I could and put it back together...

I was scared to death I was gonna break it

Back