Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ciara Is Foul For Taking Nude With Future's Son And Russel Wilson

Ciara Is Foul For The Pic And Russel's A Fuckboy

• True

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • False

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
real talk I have a dream we did a fully clothed version of Ciara's photos cuz du punk ass wouldn't takes his wife beater off and lil du was co-signing like a mutha fucka!
:ionlike:
And I'm the pot head
:smh:

And besides...THAT'S HER DAMN SON TOO!

They are a family. It's a family photo. I mean I wouldn't take no pic like that, but too each their own.

Da fucc Future gonna do? That nigga got 6 other kids to worry about. I doubt he gives a fucc about this pic. Lol.

And besides...THAT'S HER DAMN SON TOO!

They are a family. It's a family photo. I mean I wouldn't take no pic like that, but too each their own.

Da fucc Future gonna do? That nigga got 6 other kids to worry about. I doubt he gives a fucc about this pic. Lol.

Right! Nigga got a zoo full of kids

He ain't stunting that maternity shoot.

Bruh those are rumors that both have denied.

Either way...who cares??

If one of his other baby mamas get pregnant and decide to take a pic similar to that, are folks still gonna continue to say "What about Future's feelings??"

That's a MARRIED couple. Husband & wife. They can do whateva they want. That may not be Russ's biological son, but he's still his son nonetheless.

Either way...who cares??

If one of his other baby mamas get pregnant and decide to take a pic similar to that, are folks still gonna continue to say "What about Future's feelings??"

That's a MARRIED couple. Husband & wife. They can do whateva they want. That may not be Russ's biological son, but he's still his son nonetheless.
They've been married for like a year. Idgaf about Future, n Ciara cool, but the "he's married to the kid's mom, anything goes!" spiel is disconcerting AF to me.

She must've got wind of the thread, she took the pic down and put this one up

ABW's a powerful movement!!!

Yall gonna be mad as hell when I post my maternity photos to this site.

Its going to be a stripper themed maternity shoot.

I'm going to be nude on a pole while my man is holding me up naked with the soft meat.
vuq7emji4fhw_zpsuwp5b0gt.gif

Excude me??
5f831144709e6841db51854143a2b1c7_zpsjyu6cfjp.png

Back