Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ciara Is Foul For Taking Nude With Future's Son And Russel Wilson

Ciara Is Foul For The Pic And Russel's A Fuckboy

• True

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • False

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
being married 2x isn't too different from being in 2 long term relationships that resulted in kids, in this day n age

Great point. Russell was just married to a white woman a year before being married to Ciara. If Future is called out for making questionable decisions, so should Russell.

Great point. Russell was just married to a white woman a year before being married to Ciara. If Future is called out for making questionable decisions, so should Russell.
its nice that Russell seems wholesome tho. I think he n Ciara r cute, this pic was just a no no.

This nigga Goldie will squeeze blood from a turnip of he determined to prove a point

This nigga Goldie will squeeze blood from a turnip of he determined to prove a point
u r right, he does not quit n in the words of @Race Jones he is skrong as hell lmao

he do got a point tho. Future got multiple babymamas but u were just saying ppl shld give folks with children from more than one marriage a chance in the dating world. where is the line drawn? perceived respectability?

Yall gonna be mad as hell when I post my maternity photos to this site.

Its going to be a stripper themed maternity shoot.

I'm going to be nude on a pole while my man is holding me up naked with the soft meat.

I'm going to be nude on a pole while my man is holding me up naked with the soft meat.
dack on show or nah? lmao

imma just laugh at yo ass and tell you nobody wanna see all that shit but yo family.....and maybe a few of the perverts...

giphy.gif

But why is Russell's situation questionable? His 1st wife cheated on his azzz. Knowing that, I'm sure it wasn't difficult for him to move on from that.

real talk I have a dream we did a fully clothed version of Ciara's photos cuz du punk ass wouldn't takes his wife beater off and lil du was co-signing like a mutha fucka!
:ionlike:

Back