• True

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • False

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
and Russell Wilson is a weak fuck nigga with no backbone.

... says Corey Holcomb. Agree or Disagree?

Says pretty much everything you need to hear for the thread in the first 10 mins.

Even before this Russell Wilson was a hoe nigga but this took it to a whole other level. Ciara is a bird and Future should drop kick this bitch the next time he picks up his son

It's not like his Willy was hanging out. That's her baby, she's seen him naked his whole life. I thought the pic was beautiful. I wouldn't do that, but to each her own.

C6VlVjEUYAAuTCA.jpg

:smh:

niggaz gonna learn seeding up these chickens they have no intentions of staying with......

She got a niggas son butt ass naked around another nigga, hell no. Both adults would be getting fucked up as soon as I see them

man aint nothing wrong with this

not my cup of tea, but why are ya'll so selective on whats black excellence and whats not?

two married black folks taking pics...s/o to Wilson for taking in baby future like his own. Im sure baby future's path to success is much easier now vs being the son of a rapper who has fathered multiple children by different women in the process

So wait....Hold TF up

Yall praised future for smashin pippen's wife but bashin Ciara for living her life peacefully?
Married and happy ???!!!??

what type of headass shit is going on here?

That aint a lil baby, that's a big ass kid. Why is that nigga butt ass naked with another man in a pic?

She needs to be reported

Back