Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chyna was never HOF worthy

Chris Jericho has recalled his rivalry with late WWE Superstar Chyna and explained why she was “terrible” to work with.

Chris Jericho burst into WWE in the summer of 1999 with one of the most memorable debuts in the history of the company. Rather than progress straight to main events, however, the former WCW star ended up doing battle over the Intercontinental Championship and feuding with The Ninth Wonder Of The World, Chyna.

Appearing on the True Geordie Podcast, the AEW star explained why he was in a no-win situation tangling with the star who wielded significant political power due to her relationship with Triple H at the time:
i wish i could hit the ether button 10x brother Chi-Town B.

i never heard a female wrestler cosign for Chyna HGH..... Too many niggas in here hit the wack button only because the woman passed away a few years ago.... it's unfortunate yes but the facts are what they are.

Too Cool got crowd pops but they belong no where near the HOF
I think Too Cool def deserve a tag team hof nod. They were one of the most over teams during the AE and those match ending dances and the worm classic spots in the books. They might not be the elite but they def deserve a low spot in it expecially considering other folks who are already in.

I think Too Cool def deserve a tag team hof nod. They were one of the most over teams during the AE and those match ending dances and the worm classic spots in the books. They might not be the elite but they def deserve a low spot in it expecially considering other folks who are already in.
if you believe that you don't know shit about wrestling.... the only reason they got a chance was that Christoper was Lawler's son..... that's it.

Bro in one breath said “I respect everyone’s wrestling opinion” and in the next tells a Nigga he don’t kno shit about wrestling cause of a difference in opinion
:hahaha:
nigga if you say Too Cool deserves a hof nod then yes u don't know shit about wrestling.

Chyna was the shit.

I don't care if she was on the shit...I loved that they had a brolic woman in there wrecking shit.....

I loved that she would squash the women and actually fight with the men.

I used to love when she got her low blows in during dx matches.

I'm sorry.....I was glued to the TV in this era. Chyna was the shit. Like Trish might have been the top talent.... But.....

Chyna squashes 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back