Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chyna was never HOF worthy

1st woman in the royal rumble, 1st woman in the king of the ring, 1st woman to be number one contender for the WWF title, 1st woman to win the Intercontinental title. Original member of DX, got HHH over.

But not hall of fame worthy? Pack this thread up.
All political backstage stuff because of Shawn and Triple H, she wasn't good at all

1st woman in the royal rumble, 1st woman in the king of the ring, 1st woman to be number one contender for the WWF title, 1st woman to win the Intercontinental title. Original member of DX, got HHH over.

But not hall of fame worthy? Pack this thread up.

a9d8d11d-3d54-4f6b-950f-1c148a7c8395_text.gif

See what you did was dropped facts. Something them niggas can easily Goggle search.

But that goes against their narrative of trashing Chyna. So now they gonna try to refute your claims. You ready to defend ya post?

Lol

So
All political backstage stuff because of Shawn and Triple H, she wasn't good at all
So??? Hunter got the most forced push of all time in 99 to get over.

Heel turn at WM, booked as the starscream of the corporate ministry constantly getting in the face of the Undertaker, was the first one to turn on Rocky after backlash, multiple theme songs, sit-down with JR, given a signature weapon with the sledgehammer, given his own heel stable, got to injure rock, got to injure stone cold, got to feud with Vince, got to give 20 minute interviews at the top of every show.

All that and he still wasn't over until he got put with the boss's daughter. But all that counts is that he got over in the end right? Same with Chyna. She was over as shit and that's all that matters.

So

So??? Hunter got the most forced push of all time in 99 to get over.

Heel turn at WM, booked as the starscream of the corporate ministry constantly getting in the face of the Undertaker, was the first one to turn on Rocky after backlash, multiple theme songs, sit-down with JR, given a signature weapon with the sledgehammer, given his own heel stable, got to injure rock, got to injure stone cold, got to feud with Vince, got to give 20 minute interviews at the top of every show.

All that and he still wasn't over until he got put with the boss's daughter. But all that counts is that he got over in the end right? Same with Chyna. She was over as shit and that's all that matters.
She didn't get over, she piggybacked on HHH, Jericho and Eddie. They were over and she just happened to be standing in their spotlight

Sigh of course you drag me in this. Probably the first woman to be taken seriously as a competitor in the ring for WWE. As for your DX comment, I don’t recall her asking to be in DX. Shawn and Hunter suggested it to Vince. Was she supposed to turn it down? She did ask for way too much money in 2001 and was eventually released. That was a bad move but she did have a positive impact in womens wrestling whether you agree or not

No classic matches, trash IC title reign. Ain't she in with the DX group, that's all that's HOF worthy when it comes to her

Sigh of course you drag me in this. Probably the first woman to be taken seriously as a competitor in the ring for WWE. As for your DX comment, I don’t recall her asking to be in DX. Shawn and Hunter suggested it to Vince. Was she supposed to turn it down? She did ask for way too much money in 2001 and was eventually released. That was a bad move but she did have a positive impact in womens wrestling whether you agree or not
You was clicking reactions agreeing with wrong opinion posters

She didn't get over, she piggybacked on HHH, Jericho and Eddie. They were over and she just happened to be standing in their spotlight
She's the one who got Hunter over not the otherway around. He was floundering with the multiple valet gimmick until she came along. She got the Eddie over with the mamacita/Latino heat gimmick that gave him someone to work off of and show his personality.

And she was clearly was over as evidenced by her playboy cover breaking records, which was for damn sure not because of her sex appeal. And ultimately that's the only thing that matters that she was over doesn't matter how or why. Everybody needs someone to work with and against that's not some slight against her.

Hell...Jade Cargill herself has said Chyna is one of the reasons why she got into the business. How Chyna made it ok to embrace her physique.

Y'all on one today, niggas just today said Jade Cargil is on a legendary run with only 35 matches and now Chyna is the reason people got over

You can't back up anything you typed, stick to the Marvel threads

Wrong. There’s nothing to say to you that hasn’t already been said. You just like to bait niggas into silly back and forths. I’m not like these other niggas who choose to argue with you all day cause they bored. Now Move along Nigga....

Back