Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Chucky (Season 3, Part 2)

The talent show seemed like a dream sequence with the way the lights worked and the audience just going with everything

This is set in a middle school? Guess it would be really weirder for a high schooler to have a doll

Teachers really talking like that to students? Lol

The talent show seemed like a dream sequence with the way the lights worked and the audience just going with everything

This is set in a middle school? Guess it would be really weirder for a high schooler to have a doll

Teachers really talking like that to students? Lol

Yea the talent show scene threw me off too. I thought it was a dream..

And yea the teacher tell home boy shut the fuck up had me too..lol

Definitely liked the first episode. The talent show scene was pretty funny. I wonder if that was Andy on the phone that called and told him to check for the batteries.

Lol this episode was all around hilarious. From chucky play video games with the little girl talking about her mom is moving up his kill list, to chucky trick r treating and the reference to his kid from seed of chucky. Great episode

So Chucky is occupying his Good Guy doll body and some woman at the same time? Man I'm so confused

yeah at the end of cult of chucky. Chucky is able to be possess multiple things at one time. The movie sucks and is a huge disappointment to me after curse of chucky but this show is doing a good job of following cult of chucky

Back