Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chrome 23 👑👑👑

See the source image

Maybe true but she been around long enough to know all that plus she got access to every body in the culture

I don't think anyone here has shitted on the event. I think everything that has been said is constructive criticism because we want it to be great

Nah niggas ain’t doing shit but regurgitating the same shit other niggas saying…

I mean just re read the thread,niggas was bitching before the event took off..

None of these battle leagues are perfect ….

Its just hilarious & always will be how people downplay shit & when the event comes be front & fucking center just to whine & about some free shit @ that.. from my understanding these chicks got some of the biggest bags they’ve ever seen yesterday.

Goddamn I remember niggas couldn’t/wouldn’t pay for PPV’s & had to wait on bootleggers

Performance wise this was better than some of the recent male cards

There were no real chokes , bars were on point for the most part

Queen of the ring might as well sell to Chrome 23

Reactions: GNS
Nah niggas ain’t doing shit but regurgitating the same shit other niggas saying…

I mean just re read the thread,niggas was bitching before the event took off..

None of these battle leagues are perfect ….

Its just hilarious & always will be how people downplay shit & when the event comes be front & fucking center just to whine & about some free shit @ that.. from my understanding these chicks got some of the biggest bags they’ve ever seen yesterday.

Goddamn I remember niggas couldn’t/wouldn’t pay for PPV’s & had to wait on bootleggers
I'm not speaking for anyone else

My thoughts are my own sir

Just read a comment saying they complained about it during Tay Roc and Danny just to turn around and do the same thing to Yoshi G

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back