Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chris Campbell's Shoe Bakery

LUCIEN

I hate getting punched in the head
I just heard about this guy's success with dessert-themed women's footwear. He has a unique take on women's shoes and the designs are quite tasteful. Pun intended

shoes_spread_final_1024x1024.jpg

Irresistible. Indulgent. Decadent.

These are often words that come to mind when we think of a delicious dessert - perhaps a creamy, melting hot fudge sundae, or a vanilla cupcake with frosting swirled to the ceiling. There are some sweet treats in life we simply can’t resist, and sometimes it’s because they are as beautiful and eye-catching as they are delicious.

That’s the inspiration behind Shoe Bakery - sweet treats for your feet. We take indulgence and decadence to a whole new level, creating one-of-a-kind, handmade shoes that will surely bring out your sweet side.

With wearable pastries for your feet, Shoe Bakery strives to make life a little sweeter, a little more colorful, and to bring a new sense of style and whimsy to the world of women’s shoes. After all, there is nothing sexier than a sleek high heel - except, perhaps, if it’s covered in ‘melted’ ice cream.

Aside from our shop, we also create custom shoes for events, private orders, etc. Shoe Bakery definitely thinks ‘out of the box’, so if you have a special request, feel free to let us know - we’ll be happy to work with you!

Please, take a look around, learn a bit more about us, and shop our collections or contact us about a private order.

Mr_and_Mrs_Shoe_Bakery_2018_large.jpg

ABOUT THE ARTIST

Chris Campbell is the head artist and ‘baker’ behind Shoe Bakery, mixing a lifelong passion for sweets and desserts with a love of shoes and style. From concept to the final product, Chris takes a completely hands-on approach with every pair of shoes to make them as sweet and unique as possible.

Chris’ passion for these one-of-a-kind works of art was contagious enough for his wife to join him on this adventure, and the two run Shoe Bakery together as a truly family affair of style.

The mission for Chris to put so much time and detail into each and every pair of shoes is simple, and he states, “I feel that every woman deserves to feel special, and not have the same shoes that someone else does.” The amount of intricacies put into each item reflect the artistry and passion behind them. From cupcakes and ice cream, to donuts and cinnamon buns, Chris shows no sign of slowing down his confectionary footwear, and with his wife adding her talents to Shoe Bakery, the shoes, handbags, and more, will only keep getting sweeter.

Cherry_Pie_Wedges4_2000x.jpg

Store_Pics-_Premium_Pink_Syrup_Ice_Cream_Heels_2000x.jpg

Nea_Ice_Cream_Sandwich_Bag_2000x.jpg

1_back_fd73794b-aff4-4808-a88a-bf4a9b7e80ba_2000x.jpg

shit'll be nice for a special occasion I guess

im into food

they should implement that idea into panties

bundt cake boy shorts w/ a lil bite took out the booty

yeah

ya'll seen any bitches w/ cake shoes on yet???

they shoulda went with the draws mane smh

but i dont know nothing

He has expanded the product line a lot and the company seems to be coming into their own nicely

Baby Bibs
0fccc3b65ff2c2621f31ad9abd6b4084_1024x1024.jpg

1da885d1691bf0565f676481b6098d8d_2000x.jpg

Phone Cases

mockup-c2af83c1_2000x.jpg

mockup-b48aeaa2_2000x.jpg

Yoga Mats
e5c5df59db2e6d4bbbd9c6a2c86a74cb_2000x.jpg

828042ccca7f3d10ea76790bdcf0e33d_2000x.jpg

Towels
ice_cream_towel_mock_2000x.jpg

Pink_Sprinkle_Towel-mock_2000x.jpg