Welcome To aBlackWeb

Choosing Your S/O

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
@the ladies

With knowing that alot of niggas just be running game and trying to smash, how do you filter through the bullshit? What do you look for to see if he's genuinely into you or just trying to smash? What are the red flags?

@the fellas

What are the things that made u decide to wife a shorty you have rather than just smutting her out?

I fucked around and actually listened when she talked and started liking her because she was smart. Then she went and took care of me when I had pneumonia by cooking and cleaning up my place.

CON-VER-SA-TION!

That alone determined whether that person is worth making her yours, or just smash only.

Then it's her actions. Seeing if she'll be there for you even at your lowest, or if she'll haul azzz.

I also would peep how she views relationships in general. Make sure she's not the selfish type..

Conversation. Conversation. Conversation.

A pair of lips can say anything so the actions behind these words must match.

Red flags: Always talking about sex and nothing else. Rather chill than go out. Not showing any interest in what I like or say. Just to name a few.

Yea it was the conversation,

Plus she really liked me solely because she liked me...

There's a million reasons to like a person. But just cuz you like being around them is the best reason

Chemistry. And not just sexual chemistry. We can talk about any and everything and we click. When talking to dudes, most guys try and test you, to see where your mind is. Most will try and ease some freaky stuff in the conversation to see how receptive you are to things like that. More than likely if you shut that sh*t down from the start they either chill with the excessive freaky talk and try and actually take you serious or they move around because they are not looking for anything serious with you.

Chemistry is a must. I understand we humans and we like or prefer different things etc but we have to have a common ground where someone can just say something and the other person can just pick up the statement/saying and build from that.
Chemistry, I mean the type of chemistry to where if we both at the crib chilling, and aint shit on T.V., she'll be like "What you wanna watch" and I'd be like "shit Ion know whatever that's on" and she be like fuck it...Put it on Martinnnnnn [;'. cuz she know you can't go wrong with watching Martin...

Chemistry I tell you, that shit is the key...

We both laugh at stupid shit..like a woman walking in Wal-Mart looking crazy or some shit and she buss out laughing and then I see the woman and we both in tears laughing at the shit..[;'. Chemistry mane, Chemistry mane :jordan: I had her.

The only way she's getting smutted out with me is:

she lies,

she's back and forth with the silly mind games.

She deals with with "aint shit niggas" and displays "aint shit behavior"

giphy (11).gif

Bumping cause I'm trying to see a lil something. Especially the married folks, how did you know you found the one?

Back