Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Chingy Reflects On The Success Of 'Right Thurr' And A Career Costing Mistake

Messed up how an 100% lie can sabotage a career. Makes me think of the great quote from Malcolm X said about the power of the media. Pulling me back was my sh%t. Remind me of the prime clubbing scene, when the DJ used to play that and slow the dance floor down.

That was a dope little doc. I wasn't ever a fan of his but I remember all those vids being constantly played on MTV and bet. Had no idea he went back go DTP though. Surprised dtp didnt have more successful acts, ludacris was on a roll there for a long time and I remember the compilation vids were everywhere for awhile. Then the chingy money had to of helped a lot too. I remember I20 and shawna dropped albums but didnt really do much

Messed up how an 100% lie can sabotage a career.
Saw this yesterday. Fucked up how she/he fucked up his whole career. If it was done today, He'll probably still be aight. Damage was already done by the time she/he apologized tho. Hell, I would've sued.

Niggas can say what they want about Chingy but dude had some hits back then.
:df:
What happen?

Can i get the cliff notes?

Never fucked with his music so im not about to sit thru a half hr doc

That was a dope little doc. I wasn't ever a fan of his but I remember all those vids being constantly played on MTV and bet. Had no idea he went back go DTP though. Surprised dtp didnt have more successful acts, ludacris was on a roll there for a long time and I remember the compilation vids were everywhere for awhile. Then the chingy money had to of helped a lot too. I remember I20 and shawna dropped albums but didnt really do much
Luda was always a hater on the low.

:df:
What happen?

Can i get the cliff notes?

Never fucked with his music so im not about to sit thru a half hr doc

Chingy was taking pictures with fans and one was a tranny. The tranny used that opportunity to say that it slept with Chingy. The media didn't reach out to Chingy to hear his side of the story. They took that it side and ran with it. The tranny later came out and said that she lied but Chingy career was already destroyed from the accusation

Chingy was taking pictures with fans and one was a tranny. The tranny used that opportunity to say that it slept with Chingy. The media didn't reach out to Chingy to hear his side of the story. They took that it side and ran with it. The tranny later came out and said that she lied but Chingy career was already destroyed from the accusation
I remember that whole fiasco
I think his career was already slowing up by that point
He should've shot dude if that's really what killed his shit tho

good watch

this is easily one of the best things BET has done in the last decade

but i'ma say this...sydney starr aside, chingy's run was gonna eventually come to an end. Most of the rappers from the tall tee era didnt have any substance in their music and they were always going to be competing with themselves trying to chase those big hits

listen to how chingy talks. he talk like someone who still on dial up internet. The transition to the digital age would not have been too kind to him

Back