Welcome To aBlackWeb

China's wannabe 'Tesla killer' goes public in New York

Holla at me when there is a company trying to make cars like Tesla but actually affordable.

Musk talking about he's trying to save the world by making cars than 99% of the people in the world can't afford.

Holla at me when there is a company trying to make cars like Tesla but actually affordable.

Musk talking about he's trying to save the world by making cars than 99% of the people in the world can't afford.

Supposedly Tesla is making vehicles that will be in the 30 thousand range soon

Supposedly Tesla is making vehicles that will be in the 30 thousand range soon
That's actually very good. If they do that and maintain some of the quality, I'll give them props.
To bring some more clarity to this, the model 3 is the one that will be in the 30s soon, after rebates n whatnot. How they got all the big press is by saying the model 3 will be super affordable, but in tiny print that mostly everyone ignored is that they also said they wont be making it for years. So the only version you can get is the ones like $60k +.

Its kinda like when you see a car commercial for a car advertising how cheap you can get a lease or to buy one. Then you find out the car they used it the commercial is the fully loaded model and not the model offered for the lease. That one is a stripper base model that virtually no dealership orders/ has in stock. So its damn near impossible to get the car/payment that was advertised.

Make that money from the hype on this stock while you can, cuz there are a few hundred Chinese electric and from what i read in the article i dont think theyre gunna make it selling cars. If the tech developed is good, another bigger car company will absorb them. Not to mention im 99.9% sure, a Chinese car company will never be able to sell a vehicle in a western country.

Edit: I just noticed that this was a bump from an old thread, smh. So i had to look up what the company has been up to since then. From what i read, this is def a gamble like playing hot potato.
Last year they got a bail out and this year, Its stock was in a huge slump in March and trading less than $3 a share. But then they got another bail out for a billion in April ( but NIO is calling it an investment), and the stock has surged more than 1000% since then. But the crazy part is in the CNN article, they said Chinese electric car companies are getting more money in investments, because of Tesla getting investors confident in being in the electric car market.

I'm no stock or investment expert, but this just seems like a roller coaster and you need to really pay attention to it.

Last edited:
Back