Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News China vs LeBron

Can somebody break this shit down to me.

For the life of me, I'm not getting it. I feel like there is a lot of story I missed

Basically LeBron is choosing his economic brand with China vs social human rights with China. China has alot of restrictions on their citizens and Hong Kong wants to operate as a free country from China. China saying "nah, fall in line hoe" and a bunch of protesters are fighting for freedom, while I'm assuming Chinese folks there are whooping protesters ass for not following in line with Chinese traditional ideologies and following a communist reign.

Morey tweet was support of protesters and for folks fighting for freedom in China, and since NBA is getting shit punished by China by Morey tweet, LeBron feared that his brand would suffer from being aligned with the NBA. He was also pissed for working and playing there answering for Morey tweets in preseason, and wanted Morey to be punished for speaking against injustice. Folks are pissed at LeBron for being hypocritical (happy now @Thor ? ) And calling is ass out for choosing his brand over social injustices and for being a hypocrite for saying Morey was uneducated about China, while he was as well.

Basically LeBron is choosing his economic brand with China vs social human rights with China. China has alot of restrictions on their citizens and Hong Kong wants to operate as a free country from China. China saying "nah, fall in line hoe" and a bunch of protesters are fighting for freedom, while I'm assuming Chinese folks there are whooping protesters ass for not following in line with Chinese traditional ideologies and following a communist reign.

Morey tweet was support of protesters and for folks fighting for freedom in China, and since NBA is getting shit punished by China by Morey tweet, LeBron feared that his brand would suffer from being aligned with the NBA. He was also pissed for working and playing there answering for Morey tweets in preseason, and wanted Morey to be punished for speaking against injustice. Folks are pissed at LeBron for being hypocritical (happy now @Thor ? ) And calling is ass out for choosing his brand over social injustices and for being a hypocrite for saying Morey was uneducated about China, while he was as well.

I dont care enough because they dont like blacks in China or Hong Kong

That shit don't make sense to me.

China mad that LeBron called out a team owner for not being educated enough to comment on some shit?

I mean is he right? Is Morey educated enough to make that comment? Or is he just aligning with one side of a political agenda for his own personal reasons?

I mean it looks like LeBron is aligning with the side that protects his assets.... And while that's a very capitalist thing to do... Is it really worthy of burning Jersey's??

I mean, I don't like dude as a player, but I like what he does with his money in the states and for black folk. But if that nigga got factories and business in China, that I'm sure have been there for a while.... Why they wait till now to hate homie??

Like he been had them factories. He was just trading blows with a rich white motherfucker who prolly lying to begin with...

If this sounds horrible. This is why I'm confused.

Do yall really care about ppl that really don’t fuck with us?
This also....

Like.... They been knew he was about his business. How is this "cancel LeBron"??

Cuz he ain't pick the side of the common man??

The nigga is elite.... Just like the elite dude who co-signed them....

China mad that LeBron called out a team owner for not being educated enough to comment on some shit?

I mean is he right? Is Morey educated enough to make that comment? Or is he just aligning with one side of a political agenda for his own personal reasons?

I mean it looks like LeBron is aligning with the side that protects his assets.... And while that's a very capitalist thing to do... Is it really worthy of burning Jersey's??

I mean, I don't like dude as a player, but I like what he does with his money in the states and for black folk. But if that nigga got factories and business in China, that I'm sure have been there for a while.... Why they wait till now to hate homie??

Like he been had them factories. He was just trading blows with a rich white motherfucker who prolly lying to begin with...

Its a little deeper than that.

Imagine if you are in HK and you are getting your ass beat, thrown in jail, or getting killed daily. Tensions are running high and you are not in your right mind.

All you want is the freedom that America enjoys, and yea shit is fucked up here but tons better then over there.

So you are in a place, protesting and getting your ass beat everyday, and the most popular athlete in the world who is known to be socially conscious says "we should stay out of it"

Im sure alot of us will burn a jersey too in that situation. Cause they not in the comfort of their home. They out there getting fucked up daily, and dude says some insensitive shit.

China isn’t mad at LeBron, Hong Kong residents are because it seems like LeBron is making excuses for China oppressing them. Bron shouldn’t have spoken on this situation because he, like a lot of Americans aren’t too knowledgeable on the situation.

The comments LeBron made about Morey made him look very stupid and hypocritical to the world. There is nothing wrong with not speaking on things you don’t know and I wish a lot of these folks realized that.

A lot of celebrities these days really need to invest in a good publicist

Imagine if you are in HK and you are getting your ass beat, thrown in jail, or getting killed daily. Tensions are running high and you are not in your right mind.

All you want is the freedom that America enjoys, and yea shit is fucked up here but tons better then over there.

So you are in a place, protesting and getting your ass beat everyday, and the most popular athlete in the world who is known to be socially conscious says "we should stay out of it"

Im sure alot of us will burn a jersey too in that situation. Cause they not in the comfort of their home. They out there getting fucked up daily, and dude says some insensitive shit.
Ehhhhh

I'm black bruh.... We been needing motherfuckers to step up for decades.

I wouldn't have flipped if yao Ming said he wanted to stay out of police shooting debates....

Or if jet li said he didn't have a comment about reparations...

Them Chinese niggaz not black... Fuck I expect them to care about black issues when the world traditionally doesn't give a fuck about black issues.

Ok.... We got LeBron.... Who gives a fuck about black issues. And it's a good thing. But that don't mean he gotta be the faucet for the whole world. That nigga gotta brand to maintain. Fuck their feelings...

He was who the was the whole time. And I don't even like the nigga

Im not mad at Bron either. Dude has multi millions at stake. Hes gonna be selling shoes in China way after he retires. I can see why he choses to stay silent.

Its a bad optic anyway you spin it, but nothing wrong with him putting himself and his pockets first

I kind of agree that Morey shouldn’t speak on it because he hasn’t spoken on the bullshit that has always happened in China or even his own backyard in Texas. The only reason he spoke on Hong Kong is because he has some friends working there witnessing the unrest.

I hate to say this because I don’t know the man’s mentality but I would venture to guess he really wouldn’t have spoken on the situation if he didn’t know people there. So his tweet is most likely window dressing. He most likely doesn’t really care.

I respect that he tweeted something but he folded like a piece of cheap lawn furniture when he received a bit of blow back. It’s obvious he isn’t really down for the cause and he most likely doesn’t know enough to be a real advocate.

So he shouldn’t have spoken out because he proved to be an uninformed coward.

Folks from HK dont give a fuck about us.

Would yall be made if white ppl here starting treating white folks from Manhattan bad?

Ehhhhh

I'm black bruh.... We been needing motherfuckers to step up for decades.

I wouldn't have flipped if yao Ming said he wanted to stay out of police shooting debates....

Or if jet li said he didn't have a comment about reparations...

Them Chinese niggaz not black... Fuck I expect them to care about black issues when the world traditionally doesn't give a fuck about black issues.

Ok.... We got LeBron.... Who gives a fuck about black issues. And it's a good thing. But that don't mean he gotta be the faucet for the whole world. That nigga gotta brand to maintain. Fuck their feelings...

He was who the was the whole time. And I don't even like the nigga

I feel you bruh. But its still a little different.

Its not like they burned Brons Jerseys last week or at all since the protests been going on.

They was never mad like yo why isnt Bron speaking up for us. The protests been going on for months now. And even in the week where Bron was silent after what Morey said, HK didnt give a fuck about Bron.

If Bron had stayed silent, HK wouldnt care. I dont think they were caring about Bron not giving a fuck about them. It was more of Bron criticizing Morey tweet about free HK that pissed them off and led to jersey burning.

Its kind of like if Jeremy Lin tweeted Black Lives Matter after some shooting, and somehow all Asians get their pockets hurt. Then in response to it Yao Ming says Jeremy was ignorant for posting that.

No one gives a fuck about Yao Mings opinions on Black men getting shot by cops, but if Yao comes out and shits on Jeremy Lin for tweeting hes in support of BLM, a jersey or two might get burned during a protest.

Back