Welcome To aBlackWeb

China says it will increase its military presence in Africa

Take yo ass back to the mega thread with that bullshit
Bullshit is selling out your people for thousands of years up to this day for money.

Tell me, how the FUCK did China ever get a foothold in any part of Africa? All for some Chinese coin? Well, now they have to pay it back, with interest.

Bullshit is selling out your people for thousands of years up to this day for money.

Tell me, how the FUCK did China ever get a foothold in any part of Africa? All for some Chinese coin? Well, now they have to pay it back, with interest.
The same way they gaining a foothold in the Bahamas, Jamaica, the United States and everywhere else. China comes in a buys stuff up, businesses, properties, what have you. They might hit you with some humanitarian aid in your time of need. In the undeveloped countries along with their business investments they also offer to help build infrastructure; roads, internet, airports.

By the time all of these steps have been taken, you talking about major investment, which leads to major influence. But they always offer something to get something, the lack of structure and organization is what they prey on. Now, I can relate to your frustration and anger cause the shit is definitely fucked up. But don't down your own people when this shit is designed to go against like this. We need to band together not be torn apart, cause the enemy is and was united as well as cunning.

Back