Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

Watching it with my homegirl and in the middle of an episode she says, "She needs Sam & Dean."

I watched the first episode with my wife. The who "pledge allegiance to Satan" shit kinda turned her off. She was raised to not watch demonic shit. I'm taking it this shit must get much better though. The satanic shit didn't bother me as much as the fact that it was just boring. Like I feel like they laid the ground work for an interesting storyline, but it also seemed like it could just as easily devolve into a witch themed SJW propaganda piece.

I watched the first episode with my wife. The who "pledge allegiance to Satan" shit kinda turned her off. She was raised to not watch demonic shit. I'm taking it this shit must get much better though. The satanic shit didn't bother me as much as the fact that it was just boring. Like I feel like they laid the ground work for an interesting storyline, but it also seemed like it could just as easily devolve into a witch themed SJW propaganda piece.

Watch the WHOLE series bruh. It's good.

May or may not be getting a 2nd season due to the Satanic Temple suing Netflix because of some statue they copied smh
Netflix is really starting to suck. I won't be renewing my subscription once it expires this Friday. Ain't no point in watching if they are going to cancel the series. After Luke Cage and Iron Fist cancellations I don't trust them.

Back