Welcome To aBlackWeb

The original story actually did not have the voodoo angle. It actually implied that Chucky was the lil boy's id and didn't really exist. The director of the original added the serial killer and voodoo element. I actually thought this remake was gonna go with the original angle. Would've been more interesting.
Didn't they turn that original premise into a cinemax movie called "Pinnochios Revenge"

That shit going to be crazy. That scene with him standing in Andy's room had me shook.

I did kind of like the personal nature of the first Child's Play though. How it was all about close quarters and suspense. This one looks to be him killing on a larger scale and from a distance.

He's basically Chucky with telekinesis.

Like the trailer. The inclusion of today’s social media, “everything’s connected” ways is a nice touch. Looks better than that last lame ass Child’s Play movie.

Like the trailer. The inclusion of today’s social media, “everything’s connected” ways is a nice touch. Looks better than that last lame ass Child’s Play movie.

Yeah...I think I better disconnect Alexa b4 I have a Chucky type situation

i think this will be about as good as the Friday the 13th (2009) or Nightmare on elm street (2010).....

if they're lucky maybe as good as rob zombies Halloween's

Ehhh....I was giving it time for the trailer to grow on me but it's not there for me. I'll only go see it if it gets good reviews.

Back