Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Childish Gambino - This Is America

DcjLh2gWAAMvvan.jpg

Dcmet1DW4AEarNm.jpg

Damn, couldn’t get past the first page without Ye getting mentioned

It’s cool concept. I like the trend this heading in

It's always dope when music artists makes........... art.
art is to be discussed, critiqued, and debated over...

that's why i like the show....

even if i don't particularly like the way he does everything, i totally get and respect the motivation behind it... and i appreciate the effort and intelligence brought to the table....

doesn't change my grumpy stance on some of the shit..... but it's still dope and more interesting than what most of the field is doing

i think the best irony in this whole thing is the critique of the "distractions"

distractions happen all the time in the media, and most people are enamored with the distractions presented to us. That's typically the topic of discussion, and what gets trended and retweeted.

some people are people more worried about the president's relationship with kanye west and stormy daniels than we are with his relationship with world leaders who would do our country harm....

and my take on most of these distractions is often that the shit is corny and stupid, and i'm often irritated with how much energy people put into trivial things.....

which is why i find this video funny, cuz i'll say the dancing n shit was kinda silly, and people will defend it saying that's the point...oh i get it... but like most distractions... the dancing looked stupid

i think the best irony in this whole thing is the critique of the "distractions"

distractions happen all the time in the media, and most people are enamored with the distractions presented to us. That's typically the topic of discussion, and what gets trended and retweeted.

some people are people more worried about the president's relationship with kanye west and stormy daniels than we are with his relationship with world leaders who would do our country harm....

and my take on most of these distractions is often that the shit is corny and stupid, and i'm often irritated with how much energy people put into trivial things.....

which is why i find this video funny, cuz i'll say the dancing n shit was kinda silly, and people will defend it saying that's the point...oh i get it... but like most distractions... the dancing looked stupid

so since this is trending and being talked about a lot... his underlying critique of distractions has in itself become a distraction
giphy.gif
200_d.gif

Back