Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Childish Gambino - This Is America

Nice video, didn't care for the song enough to really dissect it tho.

It didn't go over my head...I just didn't care for it.

It's a emphasis on the rawness of the message, also to make you feel uncomfortable and uneasy, why it's his attempt to be free and expressive ironically.
Its something that could be seen as a distraction while people are out there running amok and the world is happening you are lookin at the eye catchin shinny shit..

anybody have any idea on the contrast from the chaos to the part just before he takes off and runs when its just him dancing on the car and the girl.. i guess its just another way to show another distraction.. any other thoughts on this..

As far as the running part looks like he is running for his life, running to escape the chaos

Plus he dances like an idiot.... Put a shirt on.

Other than that... Pretty dope visuals. Nice social commentary.

But I'm with the old grumpy Niggaz who said the song was trash

I prolly would have enjoyed it more of it was a rapper I liked better....

However I am a fan of glover overall.... Thought he was brilliant on SNL.... Just don't like this song

Plus he dances like an idiot.... Put a shirt on.

Other than that... Pretty dope visuals. Nice social commentary.

But I'm with the old grumpy Niggaz who said the song was trash

I prolly would have enjoyed it more of it was a rapper I liked better....

However I am a fan of glover overall.... Thought he was brilliant on SNL.... Just don't like this song

Word.

The video kept my attention. If I had just heard that song on the radio I probably would have cut it off.

16 bars of gibberish and wack ass singing, no thank you.

tenor.gif

It dropped on the weekend. I bet you it'll be covered by most media platforms today.
Blogs and traditional national media are different fam....I don’t see CNN MSNBC and Fox News dedication 15 to 30 mins per show to this

They will ..
Glover safe enough to be accepted, but he still keeps it real enough to be profound.

White folk gonna eat this up... They love to seem "down" Glover is the perfect window

Blogs and traditional national media are different fam....I don’t see CNN MSNBC and Fox News dedication 15 to 30 mins per show to this

They dedicated time to talk about snoop's video about trump. Anything with Trump they're gonna talk about on that type of news show.

But as far as reaction from the masses, it's already got that. Celebs have already spoken up, there's gonna be podcasts about it, etc.

Video carries the song.

Song itself isnt bad its just not much to it but something u can vibe out to.

Kinda like Big Krits "Keep the Devil Off Me". Song itself is pretty bare but the music and in this case the video really help it.

Video carries the song.

Song itself isnt bad its just not much to it but something u can vibe out to.

Kinda like Big Krits "Keep the Devil Off Me". Song itself is pretty bare but the music and in this case the video really help it.
If this song dropped without the vid these nigmogs would be like WTF is this shit. I'm schleep tho so nevermind me

It's too early for the fuck shit

I'ma bout to be AP 2.0

The original make and model would've obliterated most of these posts in here but I'm on a different path right now

Y'all have a good day

-AP2.0

Its funny though how a critical eye it turned to real shit.. and when its party and bullshit all that shit goes out of the window lol.. CardiB is a genius.. she is Oprah and the ascended to godess and liberator now..

Its funny though how a critical eye it turned to real shit.. and when its party and bullshit all that shit goes out of the window lol.. CardiB is a genius.. she is Oprah and the ascended to godess and liberator now..
That's not what's happening makes fam

Back