Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Childish Gambino - This Is America

Dope cover art for the single

600x600sr.jpg

I said goat message and vid....just doesn’t sound good and music has to sound good

I know. It sounds great to me. Your opinion is yours as mine is mine. I’m just exposing my POV.

Especially the harmonies on that refrain & then that bass on a good system when the beat comes back in

:clawd2:

Donald been that dude!

Did yall "behold the pale white horse" in the video?

I hope a new album is on the way

Oh but I thought folks don't believe the Bible?

It's not just the white horse that is coming though.......It's the whole 7 sealed scroll opening and the first 4 trumpets blowing on the day of sudden destruction.

When the dust settles from the cloudy day 1/4th of all mankind that was left behind will be dead from the cataclysmic destruction.

Then the "rider" on the white horse will appear with "peace".....and by "peace" he shall destroy many!!!!!

Woe
Woe
Woe

Oh and P.S...........

There is no America after the cloudy day......America will be a burnt pile of rubble from coast to coast and everyone in her that was left behind on the cloudy day will be dead.

No room for America, her military power, or the dollar in the 4th beast kingdom that rules for 7 years.

Only the mark of the beast
the worship of his image
and the bowing down to the number of his name

Amen.

This nigga swooped in and took all the shine that kanye wanted w/o the fuckboy shit and spectacles. Just dope music and video with a message and encourages free thinking and interpretation.
Nah lol ppl are nt dedicating segments to this shit on the national news cycle.....that Kanye shit was everywhere

Back