Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Childish Gambino - This Is America

Playmaker why you do this ? I looked at you as a brother once.... I'm just appalled right nao Sheesh
3f4.gif

I only became a fan of Donald Glover the actor when I first saw Atlanta, so I can't answer this. So to you guys that have been fans of his music is this tweet facts?

I only became a fan of Donald Glover the actor when I first saw Atlanta, so I can't answer this. So to you guys that have been fans of his music is this tweet facts?

you can tell Donald was influenced by yeezy a bit earlier in his career but even that could be a fake concept because it easy to think he was influenced by kaybe because he's another non threatening black guy making rap music

but if there ever was some type of yeezy shadow casted on glover its far gone glover is clearly the more talented everything but beat making he doesn't have the classic albums kanye has or ever will be but he's a totally different artist

but that nugga tweet is bogus i never wanted kanye to be donald glover or vice versa i wanted kanye to be kanye now he just some wave riding fuck nigga

Back